Unique Bar Case for Client Development Project

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
Explain more in detail of what the design of this is please. Double bar, attachment retained?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
What happened with the first try ?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Explain more in detail of what the design of this is please. Double bar, attachment retained?
looks very much like a double bar situation. but i cant pretend to know.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Seeing how there is a cleft defect I would bet its going to be a hybrid like obturator. A double structure would not seal off the defect in my opinion.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score

Sorry gents, I cannot go into and specif detail. I will leave it at that and listen intently as the learned members of this forum ponder the details.:rolleyes:

What happened with the first try ?

Hey zero, here is answer to your question. It was a problem we detected prior to any catastrophic event on the machine - stay tuned for additional information and a poll to determine the relative interest in some software we are considering to make available...
IMG_1674.JPG IMG_1675.JPG IMG_1677.JPG

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Here are some additional images pertaining to the machining process which took approximately 1 hr, 35 minutes. All bar images are as always, as machined.
Bon appétit...
4.PNG 6.PNG 8.PNG 9.PNG 11.PNG 13.PNG 15.PNG 17.PNG 20.PNG 23.PNG

Last edited:
zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Looks like it overran the angle limits...hope the controller did shot down before any mechanical damage could've happened...:eek:

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
What the heck, and a few more...

24.PNG 25.PNG 26.PNG IMG_1671.JPG IMG_1673.JPG IMG_1680.JPG IMG_1687.JPG IMG_1688.JPG

Last edited:
brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Looks like it overran the angle limits...hope the controller did shot down before any mechanical damage could've happened...:eek:

Didn't overrun limits but our newly implemented aux coolant ring might just have posed a slight problem...;)
We of course caught it before any collisions. I have to confess the images are a bit of a setup to illustrate a point and the real value of our potential offering.Hmmmm2
How's that for a bit of a cliffhanger?

Last edited:
JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Sorry gents, I cannot go into and specif detail. I will leave it at that and listen intently as the learned members of this forum ponder the details.:rolleyes:

Ooo the rolled eyes I feel so hurt HAHAHAHAHA

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Didn't overrun limits but our newly implemented aux coolant ring might just have posed a slight problem...;)
Time for a new slimmed-down v.2.0...;)

Top Bottom