Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Oh yeah Ive had that happen too..

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
I just got two centrals back with a Drs note, 'The incisal edges were uneven, not sure what happened, even on the model..' so I put it on the model to see that the new assistant has completely hacked and f'd up the incisal edge.. like clueless.... along with another crown that needs a contact added but was ground to hell. Time to nip that in the bud.. this never happens with that office. Anyone else have expanded function assistants seating all of your crowns and hacking them up before the Dr sees them?

Not that I am aware of but there is this one doctor that completely destroys the contacts and then sends them back to fix them because they "were" already open Laugh. Sure like I cant see that you took the roughest bur you had and sneezed while adjusting. :rolleyes:

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Not that I am aware of but there is this one doctor that completely destroys the contacts and then sends them back to fix them because they "were" already open Laugh. Sure like I cant see that you took the roughest bur you had and sneezed while adjusting. :rolleyes:
Soda out the nose. Should know better that drink and read here by now.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ive had that also pro arts.. The same Dr would send back crowns with a new impression 'crown did not seat, new impression taken' .. pour up, seat on solid, slightly adjust contacts and crown drops, margins perfect.. So now, does the crown 'not fit' or did you leave your temps contacts open and not even care enough to rubber wheel the contacts?Bird

Juko

Juko

Reaction score
I made an anterior tooth, looked great. Size, shape, contour and shade perfect. I felt really good about it. Sent it out. Recieved it back a week later. Doc was unhappy with the shape of it. It looked as though it had been fired in an oven. Rounded all to hell. Remake. It looked great again. Comes back with a note, oops made temps too tight. Sorry. I charged up the wazoo and waved as that doc went else where. He wasn’t a regular.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Sounds like Dr failed to adequately ferret out and communicate patient's desires.

So let's punch down and and blame the lab. Typical.
What's to disagree with? Tell me how this would have transpired if the clinic understood the patient's expectations and had clearly stated that on the work authorization with appropriate photos and accutrimount?

Clinical punts it back to the lab with no more to work with than an unhappy sticky note? How is that not punching down?

So what's yer beef?

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
I just got two centrals back with a Drs note, 'The incisal edges were uneven, not sure what happened, even on the model..' so I put it on the model to see that the new assistant has completely hacked and f'd up the incisal edge.. like clueless.... along with another crown that needs a contact added but was ground to hell. Time to nip that in the bud.. this never happens with that office. Anyone else have expanded function assistants seating all of your crowns and hacking them up before the Dr sees them?
BP went up just reading that.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Plenty of impression issues. Like "I'm gonna pour that pickup impression for the lab" and take out the RPD before pouring.BangheadBanghead
That's in the "if I had a nickel" category.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
What's to disagree with? Tell me how this would have transpired if the clinic understood the patient's expectations and had clearly stated that on the work authorization with appropriate photos and accutrimount?

Clinical punts it back to the lab with no more to work with than an unhappy sticky note? How is that not punching down?

So what's yer beef?
Maybe Juko's got Vienna sausage fingers?

Juko

Juko

Reaction score
Did I disagree with something? I’m lost. I’m gonna go back to my corner and sit quietly.

Juko

Juko

Reaction score
Yeah. It was a misfire. Sorry folks. I Would like to say it won’t happen again but.... jimmy cracked corn and damnit I care. Jimmy! Get out of my field. Damnit jimmy.

Juko

Juko

Reaction score
Has anybody seen my corner? Now I’m really lost.

technician

technician

Reaction score
Hello, I did some adjustment in paint, (and that was really difficult)I want to show that if you maybe open up a little bit between the incisal edge and also
between mesial parts on the centrals they will look more individual.

Vicki Knowl Fake Lookers2.jpg

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Yeah. It was a misfire. Sorry folks. I Would like to say it won’t happen again but.... jimmy cracked corn and damnit I care. Jimmy! Get out of my field. Damnit jimmy.
We've all been there.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
40abb744.jpg

Top Bottom