Turn these into printable models

mightymouse

mightymouse

Reaction score
Love the venue, I’ve done a couple previous FDLA back at the resort near Seaworld and Hilton at bonnet creek was an amazing upgrade. Came with the family so it doubled as a family vacation. Overall I had a great time. Plan on going next year as I saw in the program they already have the dates for next year.

M

mmbh

Reaction score
We’re right behind you. Looking at the Sonic 4K 2022 edition. Curious on your opinion of the Sonic 4K as it’s the first targeted printer from Phrozen for the dental market. The Sonic 4K mini and the Sonic 4K/ 4K XL seem to have the most validated resin for dental. So I’m trying to figure out what approach is better for expanding output. On one hand I can get a 1-2 more mini 4Ks or step up to the Sonic 4K 2022. Love to hear your input.
I think zirkonzahn p4000 printer is a private labeled Phrozen printer. Identical looking and identical specs as the sonic xl 4k

mightymouse

mightymouse

Reaction score
I think zirkonzahn p4000 printer is a private labeled Phrozen printer. Identical looking and identical specs as the sonic xl 4k
I have to research that. If so that’s great news because then I have the resin validations I’m looking for. Resin companies are more willing to associate with dental companies then let’s say “hobby printer” companies. I wish more resin companies were like Keystone listing all printers and cure boxes, dental or not l, that work with their resins.

M

mmbh

Reaction score
I have to research that. If so that’s great news because then I have the resin validations I’m looking for. Resin companies are more willing to associate with dental companies then let’s say “hobby printer” companies. I wish more resin companies were like Keystone listing all printers and cure boxes, dental or not l, that work with their resins.
Its also speaks well of the phrozen printers themselves.

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
We’re right behind you. Looking at the Sonic 4K 2022 edition. Curious on your opinion of the Sonic 4K as it’s the first targeted printer from Phrozen for the dental market. The Sonic 4K mini and the Sonic 4K/ 4K XL seem to have the most validated resin for dental. So I’m trying to figure out what approach is better for expanding output. On one hand I can get a 1-2 more mini 4Ks or step up to the Sonic 4K 2022. Love to hear your input.
I'm in the same boat on the next printer to get. Not sure which route to go. I guess it depends on what you want to print. If you're just doing models I'd say get multiple 4k minis. I've printed some pretty awesome night guards on it too with keystone.

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
Oh and FYI the Sonic 4k XL 2022 has the exact same LCD screen as the sonic mighty 4k.

mightymouse

mightymouse

Reaction score
We’re trying out Power Resins denture and teeth resins. One of the few resin companies that list all the printers that are compatible. FYI Sprintray curebox 1 works for curing. Waiting on Pro3dure Printodent resins to be validated for the Phrozen. Also one of the few companies that list every printer you can think of with the addition of cure boxes.. Scroll down to page 26 of the pdf to see all the pending and validated printers. Sorry in advance if all 30-something pages are visible.

Attachments

• Prospekt_Dental_2022_Rev5_2.pdf
    9.7 MB · Views: 3