True Expessions being discontinued?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
No wonder Ivoclar recently sent out a comparison chart for their teeth vs bioblend, bioform, etc.
Could I ask you to scan and upload that? I'm not cool enough to have gotten one.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Could I ask you to scan and upload that? I'm not cool enough to have gotten one.
When I get back to work Tuesday I'll be glad to.

N

nickate

Reaction score
I just received a backorder of truxpressions teeth. The letter from Dumbsply says they will take orders until October and fill what they can.
Maybe they will drop prices on Portraits at that time. I really like how hard they are but at their current pricing I cannot afford to stock them the way I do Truxpressions...

model guy

model guy

Donator
Reaction score
I received this letter last week. I’ve prepared a letter for all of my accounts stating that I will no longer offer any of their failing products. I only had a handful of accounts accounts specifically requesting them anyway. There are many superior tooth lines out there. I recommend anyone looking for options to consider Mondial, Mondial i, Vitapan, vita excell tooth lines. Cheaper options are HK artic or Vita MFT. I’ve sent my entire stick of Dentsply back for credit.

Attachments

• EA20345F-B510-4AB4-9249-A3924A274705.jpeg
    EA20345F-B510-4AB4-9249-A3924A274705.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 24
  • EF5B9AA1-BA48-4D09-8938-9EEDEBD2FCAD.jpeg
    EF5B9AA1-BA48-4D09-8938-9EEDEBD2FCAD.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 22
  • ABC89690-D591-44B1-AE8D-9F5B81894FCC.jpeg
    ABC89690-D591-44B1-AE8D-9F5B81894FCC.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 26
  • F8191B22-E0E0-474A-A134-DED340D0F1D0.jpeg
    F8191B22-E0E0-474A-A134-DED340D0F1D0.jpeg
    134.6 KB · Views: 28
model guy

model guy

Donator
Reaction score
Furthermore, Dentsply has not responded to my letter requesting a buyback for their success, eclipse, or FRS systems.

N

nickate

Reaction score
I received this letter last week. I’ve prepared a letter for all of my accounts stating that I will no longer offer any of their failing products. I only had a handful of accounts accounts specifically requesting them anyway. There are many superior tooth lines out there. I recommend anyone looking for options to consider Mondial, Mondial i, Vitapan, vita excell tooth lines. Cheaper options are HK artic or Vita MFT. I’ve sent my entire stick of Dentsply back for credit.
Trouble is none of the newer lines you mention match the good ol' Dumpsply moulds....

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Trouble is none of the newer lines you mention match the good ol' Dumpsply moulds....
Get a card of Eledent. You'll like them. Well, I do, but I burned out some color vision looking at eclipses too.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score

I couldn't read the whole set of letters, it makes me angry. Dply stabbing their bread and butter customers in the back, who supported them, and frankly kept their business going, now think they are going to force everyone to suddenly change with a product that isn't ready yet? I'm sure other manufactures would love to follow this model, dump the middle man labs and go direct to the dentist. This is just one of the reasons I needed to take a break from the madness for awhile :)

John in Canada

John in Canada

Reaction score
Yep, Dentsply owes lots to the labs that have used them for the past 50+ years-and the Army, NAVY, and Air Force as well. I have done about everything in my power not to use them in my lab for over 15 years. So I don't take this as hard as some of you. They've always had a bit of an air about them to me, and I'd much rather support a small(er) companies anyhow.

N

nickate

Reaction score
Get a card of Eledent. You'll like them. Well, I do, but I burned out some color vision looking at eclipses too.
Shipping on any teeth I buy that don't come from Zahn is triple.... Uhler doesn't take broken set returns, either.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
There is more than one US supplier.

And when did you start keeping my hours? I've gotta excuse, someone has to push the packets through the rotorouter 1000. Someday when we get a blasterouter 2000 then I'll get some sleep.

denturist-student

denturist-student

Reaction score
Is it true or false.... aretheDentsply True Expression
It is true about true expression. There is a new line called Delara from Hareus Kultzer that is about the same....We use Delara now for midgrade denture work. I really liked the way the True Expression 10 degree teeth set up. For posterior teeth thats all I stocked.