#trickybar #wtfbar

Terry Whitty

Terry Whitty

Reaction score
Come on.... you are not really in DLN if Scotty hasn't given you an insult or 2..isn't it part of it?

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Come on.... you are not really in DLN if Scotty hasn't given you an insult or 2..isn't it part of it?

To get a insult is one thing, to get bent over and get F#### that's another. Everyone can handle criticism but the extent he goes to is by far ridiculous.

Sam-CAP

Sam-CAP

Reaction score
aVZgT.gif

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score

Marcus would you please find another suitable picture, though the image might prove to be funny for some, its offensive for others. ,,,,,,Thanks.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Marcus would you please find another suitable picture, though the image might prove to be funny for some, its offensive for others. ,,,,,,Thanks.
If someone is offended by gayness, they should be more positive and gay.
Your a mod, delete it.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I think he meant the super man guy that is mentally handicap.
We are all gods children. Who is demonwax to say that kid isn't super. How dare he.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
It's inappropriate to make fun of someone who's mentally challenged...IMO...

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Its not demonwaxa its....."DMONWAXA" wish I could take the time to explain, but I can't.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I'm appalled that Bernard will not freely give up his proprietary knowledge! I mean, all the years and money he spent developing his process is mute. He should just give up all his hard work for free...

If you never make a decision then your possibilities are endless.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I'm appalled that Bernard will not freely give up his proprietary knowledge! I mean, all the years and money he spent developing his process is mute. He should just give up all his hard work for free...

Well Jason, that's the beauty of it!! If Bernard does it the right way, he won't be giving up his knowledge for free...he'll become a member for a pri$e and so he'll be paying to give his secrets!! You get it? Since you have a rinky-dinky mickey mouse mill, you probably don't get it.
:D

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Well Jason, that's the beauty of it!! If Bernard does it the right way, he won't be giving up his knowledge for free...he'll become a member for a pri$e and so he'll be paying to give his secrets!! You get it? Since you have a rinky-dinky mickey mouse mill, you probably don't get it.
:D
Lol. True

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
The unwillingness or inability of moderators to keep the few from doing whatever they want is going to kill the willingness of most to participate in this forum. It will degenerate the forum into a playpen for those that have no ability to self censor what they will post. It's already happening if you look at the lack of diversity of those posting. I will ware the paint used in this post and will try to not be part of this problem going forward.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score

Good point. I think none of us should help each other at all.

You think Bernard is the only one on this forum running a business Jason?

He is not even a sponsor dumba55!

You think I do not spend years and $$ developing knowledge, experience and my own methods? Should we all not share ideas and help each other on this forum anymore?

OK, I go start my own forum and PLEASE do not join if you feel that way.

Don't need any pr1cks like you on there with attitudes like that.

I simply find Bernard to be an arrogant, greedy jerk. Won't even tell us what brand scanner or mill he uses, and certianly never would post any pics of his equipment. I just think that is really being a greedy paranoid jerk for someone who gets work from this forum with becoming a vendor. I personally sent him a link on how to become a vendor, and a link to the owners page almost Two years ago! For someone who already is a multi-millionare, I think that is just insulting to us all. FOK HIM! FOK You too.

Last edited:
dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
The unwillingness or inability of moderators to keep the few from doing whatever they want is going to kill the willingness of most to participate in this forum. It will degenerate the forum into a playpen for those that have no ability to self censor what they will post. It's already happening if you look at the lack of diversity of those posting. I will ware the paint used in this post and will try to not be part of this problem going forward.

So you have identified a problem, what's your suggestion or solution Tom? When I was in the military it was said if you came forward and identified a problem you better have a solution. Blocking or banning is not going to help, anyone can slip through the proverbial backdoor. Anyone can register with.a different moniker. Heck for all we know you're not the TomMoore we think you are. Now there is some merit in what you stated, just as there is merit in what others have stated regarding sponsorship. Now as for language and choice of words, I personally dont use profanity and the site does censor keywords but a creative person can circumvent rather easily.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
First I'm curious...who is the TomMoore you all think I am and who is he really? I may need to change to embrace one of those TomMoores.

I have thought about it and you are right. It's a downward spiral that happens in cycles until in time it kills most internet forums. It just takes a few very strong personalities willing to do anything to win an argument or right a perceived slight and the folks with other stuff to do just lurk or leave.

This has very little to do with my life and the truth is I just do care all that much. It was Saturday, threatening rain and I was doing paperwork and I love doing paperwork especially with a hyper-extended knee and that stinking brace on it.

Let them do as they will or eat cake if the have any.