Translucency liquid

tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Hello!

Is there a universal liquid like nacera bluex that increases translucency on the full contour zirconia work? I have heard that blue x wotks only with nacera zirconia and makes other materials opaque white.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
I had a jar of liquid a few years ago that was supposed to do thhe same thing, don't know what i t was called but never really worked, you could try incisal enhancer from origin. V1.0 adds the least and v6. 0 is insane. But I think now they have up to 3.5. But with zr it is all an illusion really. Violets and blues and grays.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
[
you can create the illusion of more translucency.

Agreed! All your doing with any of these liquids is lowering the value in those areas with either a blue, gray, or violet to enhance the "perceived" translucency.

That being said, many companies (including Ivoclar) have coloring liquids to help you achieve this. I would just recommend that you buy ones made for the translucency level of your zirconia.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
What makes the **** opaque AL2O3 and how its distributed ?! if you find a way with less Al2O3 or an option to reduce the light reflection on the Alu particles you have more translucency
If you find a way lets say to cover those Alu particles with a translucent material to pass more light you got it. But the Alu is still their so over all no wonder women but a bit more translucence.

Top Bottom