Total Prosthetics in Function .pdf needed

Denturepropgh

Denturepropgh

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I am in the midst of continuing education for my CDT and in one of the online videos I found on The Foundation For Dental Lab Technology's online learning library is titled "Award Winning Tips And Tricks To Maximize Removable Esthetics" by Mark Williamson, CDT. In the video he is talking about a .pdf that is available online titled "Total Prosthetics in Function- Model Analysis Tooth Setup" by Prof. A. Gerber from Merz Dental. I go to the Merz Dental website and find the german version, but I'm looking for the english translated version. Can anyone provide me with a link if you know what I'm talking about? Thank you very much! Screen Shot 2019-10-20 at 10.39.30 AM.png

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I am in the midst of continuing education for my CDT and in one of the online videos I found on The Foundation For Dental Lab Technology's online learning library is titled "Award Winning Tips And Tricks To Maximize Removable Esthetics" by Mark Williamson, CDT. In the video he is talking about a .pdf that is available online titled "Total Prosthetics in Function- Model Analysis Tooth Setup" by Prof. A. Gerber from Merz Dental. I go to the Merz Dental website and find the german version, but I'm looking for the english translated version. Can anyone provide me with a link if you know what I'm talking about? Thank you very much! View attachment 34023

If you've downloaded the German version try this.

Screenshot_20191020-110015.png

I've used it for a few documents. It is not a perfect translation, but usually close enough to be useful.

Denturepropgh

Denturepropgh

Reaction score
If you've downloaded the German version try this.

View attachment 34024

I've used it for a few documents. It is not a perfect translation, but usually close enough to be useful.
Thank you my good man! I'll give it a shot. I also sent Mark Williamson a message on the Ottawa Dental Lab website. I'm not expecting he emails me, but there are still some very kind extremely busy people out in the world. Maybe I'll get lucky. If I do, I'll post the link here incase anyone else is looking for the same thing. Thanks again!