To recall a case in CAM

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
What’s the fastest and easiest method in recalling cases to be re nested in Exocad/ Hyperdent?, I know i can go through load scan design...etc..thanks

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Not one answer Hmmmm2Hmmmm2Ciao

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I dont think its really clear what youre asking.
Thanks user I suspected that, sorry for being not clear. what I mean if you need to remill a case that has been milled already and something went wrong with milling but need to remill again and nest in a puck. What is the shortest procedure possible?,Thanks

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
In Exocad and hyperDENT

user name

user name

Reaction score
Thats what I thought you meant, but other than selecting the puck, then choosing the file to load, I cant imagine shorter way to do it.
By, 'something went wrong', does the design need a margin thicker, recalculate dont mill near margin or something? Move a connector, re do insertion direction?
Or are you saying the mill/CNC burped, and you just need to continue the same job?

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Thats what I thought you meant, but other than selecting the puck, then choosing the file to load, I cant imagine shorter way to do it.
By, 'something went wrong', does the design need a margin thicker, recalculate dont mill near margin or something? Move a connector, re do insertion direction?
Or are you saying the mill/CNC burped, and you just need to continue the same job?
I see, I used to load design scans and go from there, but it takes sometimes

user name

user name

Reaction score
I see, I used to load design scans and go from there, but it takes sometimes
Im not following you. Selecting a puck, load a design and attach connectors is a 20 second job, no?

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Im not following you. Selecting a puck, load a design and attach connectors is a 20 second job, no?
What you saying makes sense because I am not a software wizard to start with, I did it as Jensen’s explained in Preciso in some teaching videos a while ago, i did it the long way as I explained above. I hope i am clear, thanks

user name

user name

Reaction score
After youve clicked the tile that says 'load blank', and youve selected which one you want, you click the next tile, 'load part'.
When that window opens, click 'file' at the bottom. Then another window opens. The drop down menu titled 'look in' at the top...click the arrow on the right side to make the menu drop down.
Then just click on PrecisoCAD-Data. Theres all your files.

Isnt that how youre doing it?

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
After youve clicked the tile that says 'load blank', and youve selected which one you want, you click the next tile, 'load part'.
When that window opens, click 'file' at the bottom. Then another window opens. The drop down menu titled 'look in' at the top...click the arrow on the right side to make the menu drop down.
Then just click on PrecisoCAD-Data. Theres all your files.

Isnt that how youre doing it?
I was doing it differently and it took longer time, but thanks for the feedback

Z

ztech

Reaction score
I use AG and may be different but if I have a milling error, I go to the puck and right click on unit desired, duplicate, then process as usual.

Top Bottom