Tissue level implants not at tissue level

I

illumi

Reaction score
Anyone have any thoughts on these type of cases? How do you guys deal with them? Ask for a graft? a redo?

We seem to get at least one a month. Anyway we can create esthetic pink tissue to cover the part of the implant without creating an issue? These are meant to be 3 individual crowns.

30267-48e9802a47fee7ed37c940387262d910.jpg

Attachments

• 20190201_113656.jpg
    20190201_113656.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 77
zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I wouldn't cover it...try to avoid food traps as much as possible.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
We get them all the time.
In fact wn synoctas placed above the tissue seems to be as popular as nn bone levels for molars.

You ain't getting any redo's brother. You'll be lucky to get any reply at all.
They're just not that into you.

I

illumi

Reaction score
Suck it up like usual it is.. :banhappy:. Dr was going to try and bond some pink composite to area using Bredents stuff if the patient can't handle it. Oh well thanks for input guys.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Suck it up like usual it is.. :banhappy:. Dr was going to try and bond some pink composite to area using Bredents stuff if the patient can't handle it. Oh well thanks for input guys.
He should bond his fist into the pink face of the surgeon first.They are becoming the antifa of dentistry.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
He should bond his fist into the pink face of the surgeon first.They are becoming the antifa of dentistry.
'antifa' only wants to screw over 50ish % of the population. They got nothing on these guys.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Personally, if this is a mand molar, where it is totally not visible during normal function, it is
way better to be able for those who cement using their (?Straumann) solid abutment system
so they can clean cement off better.
I rather sacrifice a little metal display for better oral hygiene at a position like this.
LCM