JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
Donator
Ratings
4,447 61
Okay, back on track.

I've started keeping my curing pot at 165 all the time, so I'll put one in at whatever point it's ready and have others in there too that will come out whenever they are ready.
But to keep track of which is which is slightly important.

Floaty boat key keychains. Just number them, clip the chain to the flask compress and number the Rx with the water entry time. Easy.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Ratings
9,783 258
Okay, back on track.

I've started keeping my curing pot at 165 all the time, so I'll put one in at whatever point it's ready and have others in there too that will come out whenever they are ready.
But to keep track of which is which is slightly important.

Floaty boat key keychains. Just number them, clip the chain to the flask compress and number the Rx with the water entry time. Easy.
what ever floats your boat.

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Ratings
898 19
I have the same counter top. Home Depot/
Lowes, here. The prettier black quartz counter proved to be a real bugger when trying to find burs and stuff. The blonder counter top doesn't disguise tools and stuff. The black stone one is fine for porcelain bench. I put a white towel down and my peripheral vision doesn't suffer from the glare of a stretch of white counter top.. It's the little things that count in design. Flow is important too.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
Donator
Ratings
4,447 61
Got teef you dont want to buy a proper cabinet to sleep in? Go cheap. Sterlight paper holder and some posterboard.
5 bucks for the holder. One/two for the paperboard. And about 5 minutes later you have a toothstache. Er tooth stash.

20190109_115106.jpg 20190109_115052.jpg

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Ratings
2,205 23
Thare be a spot near 'nuff what calls itself Fat Boys Pork Palace. Reckon they may hap' t' be in th' same way.

(did you notice the N in the sign was a W with the leftmost verticle removed? Whole new meaning.)
If that W was complete they still wouldn't need any teef...they'd be wolfing it down Smokin

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!