Thoughts?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
did i not warn you about this back in 2012 or 14 or something ?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
use original they said.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Wow what a disturbingly badly written piece of junk. When did anyone ever hear of compatibility issues with titanium, porcelain, etc etc. Or 'cavitations' in the bone. Sheesh.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
All of the other info I have read about this states that 'they' (scientists) can't differentiate between premolars, canines, molars, etc. with
the stem cells. They don't always grow or erupt in the proper direction in laboratory animals. This technology is cool, but still over the horizon
for everyday treatments.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
All of the other info I have read about this states that 'they' (scientists) can't differentiate between premolars, canines, molars, etc. with
the stem cells. They don't always grow or erupt in the proper direction in laboratory animals. This technology is cool, but still over the horizon
for everyday treatments.

Most implant placement achieves the same outcome.:rolleyes:

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I'm doing what I can to change that.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
Nobody wants to "wait" in today's world. They want it Now. Think about how many cases have been done using crowns and veneers on patients with ortho problems because they didn't want go through a lengthy process involving braces.

I've heard similar things being tossed around back in the 80"s and we are still making crowns. The part of the video that really caught my attention was at the end when he said they would last "forever". Right!!

G

grantoz

Reaction score
i think it will be more like a human tissue implant where they will prep and restore the coronal area after growing a tooth like structure in the socket to get the correct aesthetics.we will still be around but we will be using different machines and techniques and a few of us will still want to do vmks because they dont want to loose their skills because they are artists.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
i think it will be more like a human tissue implant where they will prep and restore the coronal area after growing a tooth like structure in the socket to get the correct aesthetics.we will still be around but we will be using different machines and techniques and a few of us will still want to do vmks because they dont want to loose their skills because they are artists.
We can visit them at their booth at the medieval fair right next to the blacksmith making custom horse shoes and iron ornaments.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
We can visit them at their booth at the medieval fair right next to the blacksmith making custom horse shoes and iron ornaments.
My uncle is a farrier. Maybe we can start something together. Y'know when shoe'n gets slow, teeth pick up and it balances out somehow.
I'd never have to order metal.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
My uncle is a farrier. Maybe we can start something together. Y'know when shoe'n gets slow, teeth pick up and it balances out somehow.
I'd never have to order metal.
Do some medieval dentistry. Make some cast iron elevators and forceps. Maybe you get some takers??

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
a forged blade implant made of car bumper...

suicide by dental implant or your money back.

Top Bottom