Thought I'd Share Our New Mill Set Up.

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
We have the 650i with the Imes loader in the machine in our other lab and the thing that limits the loading is the single spindle. Machinery wise this is a cheaper option....I wont lie i have put a heap of time into this project so far. But once the first one is finished it is easy to tack on another machine and put the robot on a guide rail.

Attachments

• IMG_20170817_190742.jpg
    IMG_20170817_190742.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 88
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
I will confirm it is not a UR. Very similar though. It is custom...That's the only hint for today. I will tell you all once it is all set up and humming....each part has to prove itself before i give praise or become very quiet about all :)....all i will say is that it is working very well in our tests.
custom robot similar to UR ... so its a Cobot derivative... who ? a Hanwha without a paintjob ? half of a Sawyer ?

its not a Techman ?

don't leave me hanging man at least tell me who helped you build the robot if its a true custom its not like im going to rip you off.

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
Haha I'm not holding back for fear of being ripped off. It's a custom paint job. That's it. OUR 5 is the name of the robot....eerily similar to UR5 :)

C

CustDent

Reaction score
We have the 650i with the Imes loader in the machine in our other lab and the thing that limits the loading is the single spindle. Machinery wise this is a cheaper option....I wont lie i have put a heap of time into this project so far. But once the first one is finished it is easy to tack on another machine and put the robot on a guide rail.
Where are you located? we just got our 650i and would like to discuss set up.