Thought I'd Share Our New Mill Set Up.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
Ratings
3,842 93
its a Universal Robot, and given the payload of the 650i holder its porbably the UR5

Affinity

Affinity

Ratings
2,319 39
Youre killing it! What is the machine on the desk with the lever in the first post?

Labwa

Labwa

Ratings
159 10
its a Universal Robot, and given the payload of the 650i holder its porbably the UR5
I will confirm it is not a UR. Very similar though. It is custom...That's the only hint for today. I will tell you all once it is all set up and humming....each part has to prove itself before i give praise or become very quiet about all :)....all i will say is that it is working very well in our tests.

Labwa

Labwa

Ratings
159 10
We are having our blank holders machined in a custom design to allow somewhat similar dimensions for the robot to grip. The 650i has an Erowa zero point system and the 350i has an AMF zero point system. Unfortunately they are not transferable so we have had to customise once more....ahhh! Also have some acetal blocks getting machined which will hold the blank holders in their positions on top of the 350i. Last stage on the physical side is getting a new custom door made for the side of the 650i. Stock is only wide enough to fit the original loader arm and a blank it. the robot is at least 3 times as wide as that. you can see the difference comparing the last couple of photos.

Attachments

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
Ratings
3,842 93
interesting, you'll be transferring the puck holder from one machine to the next? sounds interesting but ... why ?

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!