This is a lot to choose from!

K

KIM

Reaction score
But...there are a bunch of different brands that are exactly the same, arent there? Where are the places this stuff is made? Id like to go see sometime.[/QUO
Are there dental suppliers that are purchasing pre-made ZR discs and simply "Reselling" them? Sure.....I don't consider them to be manufacturer's, just resellers. I won't speak for who simply resells vs. who makes their own discs (Or has a proprietary composition made for them) but I will say that Jensen's ZR products are not rebranded discs.

smilesatgalleria

smilesatgalleria

Reaction score
There may be some duplicate products available so be careful while you go for buy them. Ask some expert before buying that products.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
There may be some duplicate products available so be careful while you go for buy them. Ask some expert before buying that products.
Aren't we lab techs the experts? Sales guys know how much things cost generally not much more and if they are in fact lying they can say they were unknowing.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Zirconia?

never heard of it.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Works in politics and the legal system lie, lie, lie, lie, lie and you get what you want.
i will just keep repeating it until i believe it myself.

Top Bottom