Thinking about buying a hydrocolloid mixer. Any here have experience with this el cheapo chinese one?

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2335804409...%3D|ampid:PL_CLK|clp:2047675&epid=26051968352

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 8
Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
I have an older bego unit Id like to sell, it was used for wax so there is some residue in it. Ill grab some pictures.

T

Tylen

Reaction score
I used to have one. It’s good for about 6-8 months, then it won’t hold temperature correctly anymore. If you frequently open the back panel and clean the leaked hydrocolloid under tank, it might last longer. I didn't know about the leaking until it malfunctioned.

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
I used to have one. It’s good for about 6-8 months, then it won’t hold temperature correctly anymore. If you frequently open the back panel and clean the leaked hydrocolloid under tank, it might last longer. I didn't know about the leaking until it malfunctioned.
Thank you. Kinda what I thought... You get what you pay for!

Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
Sure let me get some pictures, I was looking at it today its a Gelovit SLA. It looks like this one below, except the handle on the top is cracked, and it has a different screen at the bottom, I might try to replace the handle before I sell it. Like I said it was used to melt wax, Ive cleaned most of it out, but if youre interested I can take some pics of mine.

bego-gelovit-.jpg

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
Sure let me get some pictures, I was looking at it today its a Gelovit SLA. It looks like this one below, except the handle on the top is cracked, and it has a different screen at the bottom, I might try to replace the handle before I sell it. Like I said it was used to melt wax, Ive cleaned most of it out, but if youre interested I can take some pics of mine.

View attachment 41985
If this hasn't sold yet I am also interested. Would like to see the wax residue.

Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
I have some pics I will try and post later today!

Affinity

Affinity

Reaction score
Not much wax left in there, some solvent should clean it out.
It’s a nice unit, new ones sell for $3000+.
Let me know if anyone is interested
7FA30ADA-EBF1-45DC-A396-1D00B6233097.jpeg

Top Bottom