The VersaMILL Pics

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Looking good ! Are you also selling to Europe ?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I am good for now but I want to keep my options open . Thanks .

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
can you forward the European distributer details to me please?

regards

Adam

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
Thanks Alfred, I've emailed Tim. I googled dental-technology.net also, are they based in the UK? I couldn't get the web site to open properly though.

Adam

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
The sites working for me too now, I've had a slew of telecoms problems over the last couple of weeks, my internet connection was hooked up to someone else's account locking me out for a week or more and then after that was fixed voice calls weren't working, oh and the 3g wireless dongle I got to be able to hook up to the net didn't work either. Must be my magnetic personality....

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
The sites working for me too now, I've had a slew of telecoms problems over the last couple of weeks, my internet connection was hooked up to someone else's account locking me out for a week or more and then after that was fixed voice calls weren't working, oh and the 3g wireless dongle I got to be able to hook up to the net didn't work either. Must be my magnetic personality....
DTS Nice web site but never heard of these guys before, looks like they have been going for about 3 years.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Tim's a good guy. He's been in the business a very long time. Formally with Delcam with international sales responsibilities, sat on the board of directors I believe, ventured out on his own 4 years ago or so. Has formed many relationships with international suppliers and is very knowledgeable. No worries with DTS.

Top Bottom