[The Pub] Come in on, the water's warm!

dpark39

dpark39

Sponsors
Greatest hot dog brand?

I'm split between hebrew national and nathans.

and i'm tlaking about simple hot dog, no brats or crazy premium sausages

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Are they that good??
3 german families settled in western NY in the 3 big cities. syracuse, rochester, and buffalo. they made 3 very unique and tasty dogs. Sahlens, Zweigles, and Hoffmans. each are super good. i am biased to zweigles as they are my favs and yes absolutely worth every cent to have they shipped (or delivered when my parents come to visit) to TN. if you have not tried each of those three brands, you dont know what youre missing. natural casings, white hots, so many additional flavors.

and if youre REALLY wanting to take your feast to a new level, you absolutely MUST get a garbage plate from Nick Tahou's. cant explain it, and it sounds terrible. but its one incredible set of flavors all in one.

(@Dominick )

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
3 german families settled in western NY in the 3 big cities. syracuse, rochester, and buffalo. they made 3 very unique and tasty dogs. Sahlens, Zweigles, and Hoffmans. each are super good. i am biased to zweigles as they are my favs and yes absolutely worth every cent to have they shipped (or delivered when my parents come to visit) to TN. if you have not tried each of those three brands, you dont know what youre missing. natural casings, white hots, so many additional flavors.

and if youre REALLY wanting to take your feast to a new level, you absolutely MUST get a garbage plate from Nick Tahou's. cant explain it, and it sounds terrible. but its one incredible set of flavors all in one.

(@Dominick )
Is this what you're talking about?
1575665630768.jpeg

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Is this what you're talking about?
View attachment 34425
pardon me, i got a little carried away there. yes, thats exactly the garbage plate. it looks like a mess, and well it is. but its heavenly. i douse mine with ketchup and mustard too. sometimes some red hot as well....but that meat slop on top is actually a hot sauce.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom