and counter clockwise in the northern? Hmmmm
that's what my science teacher said. i think... hehehe

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
So, does water really flow down the drain clockwise in the southern hemisphere,
and counter clockwise in the northern? Hmmmm
The corolis effect could do that to a perfectlu unperturbed pool, but it is unlikely. More likely is the direction the nozzle points, the water is splashed, and the obstructions creating flow patterns,

dpark39

dpark39

Sponsors
The corolis effect could do that to a perfectlu unperturbed pool, but it is unlikely. More likely is the direction the nozzle points, the water is splashed, and the obstructions creating flow patterns,
So is this related to the earth being flat....?

Laugh

user name

user name

Donator
Flat or Level? Hi @user name
Well, Im going out to play some pool tonight. Preferably on a nice level table...slightly domed in the middle to match the curvature of the Earth. If it were flat, all the balls would keep rolling to the center. Is that what you mean?

Round earth conspiracy nuts.
20191115_170549.jpg

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Staff member
I am so so so so tired of the "Columbus was right about the Earth being round and everyone else thiught it was flat and were wrong" lie.

Columus was wrong, he thought the Earth was far smaller in diamerter and he could sail straight to "The Indies". He ran into something call San Salvador and proceeded to slaughter everyone. And was recalled by the Spanish Crown for his extreme savagery - in the time of Torqemada...

What savagery indeed, 'savage' mothers jumped off of cliffs while clutching their children to prevent them from being introduced to the ways of those 'civilized' men; including the rape of 9 year olds. The islands were devoid of natives in a few short years and thus began the importation of chattel slave labor.

Yeah, what a downer. History is rarely as clean and noble as our high school texts tell it.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Or, from the bible, where the circle of the earth is mentioned?
"It is He who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them like a tent to dwell in" Is 40:22 ESV. Isaiah written ~740 BC. Okay, I'm done, not going to preach :)

dpark39

dpark39

Sponsors
Or, from the bible, where the circle of the earth is mentioned?
"It is He who sits above the circle of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers; who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them like a tent to dwell in" Is 40:22 ESV. Isaiah written ~740 BC. Okay, I'm done, not going to preach :)
Preach brother, preach

dpark39

dpark39

Sponsors
What are y'all planning to eat for thanksgiving dinner?

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Ham, collard greens, stuffing, tater salad, roasted brussels sprouts & grapes, deviled eggs & pumpkin custard.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom