The first official wave of MiYO Pink kits are shipping next week!

K

KIM

Ratings
335 2
Excited to get them into the market! They will come complete with new color charts as requested! MiYO Pink Color Chart 5.10.18.jpg
MiYO Pink April 2018.jpg

K

KIM

Ratings
335 2
ALL MiYO Pink kits that our clients ordered in the first wave are in transit! A lot of buzz around MiYO Pink in addition to MiYO so looking forward to hearing some results!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Ratings
1,523 29
ALL MiYO Pink kits that our clients ordered in the first wave are in transit! A lot of buzz around MiYO Pink in addition to MiYO so looking forward to hearing some results!
post some real pics when you get them!!!

M

Mike2

Ratings
121 2
Of course they are "fancier" after all Pink is a fancy color to begin with, or we'd call it light red?

ts4341

ts4341

Ratings
175 3
Kim... I would just like to the Original MIYO Kit show up.. Its been on back order for 1 1/2 weeks ;)

CreDes

CreDes

Donator
Ratings
164 2
Real pics and I’m not paid by Jensen. This stuff is awesome! The first pic is wet stain before firing and the second is after firing. I used 4 different colors from the kit.
1617D825-28FD-4693-A0DB-F79FD92CE406.jpeg D9BF317B-3595-4522-9F19-5E59C6A0A325.jpeg

K

KIM

Ratings
335 2
Kim... I would just like to the Original MIYO Kit show up.. Its been on back order for 1 1/2 weeks ;)
Tad, it should be leaving today, tomorrow at the latest. Literally never seen a product take off like this so demand is high. Glad you didn't have to wait longer! You should access the education site that was provided in an email. Good luck!

K

KIM

Ratings
335 2
Just received our Miyo Pink today. Looking forward to using it.
Excellent! Let me know how we may be of service! MiYO Pink handles and fires just like regular MiYO so you shouldn't miss a beat....Of course, the mass of ZR that you're firing MiYO on matters so you will need to slow your heat rate down (Heart rate too, lol) to likely 35-40 deg/min from 50-55deg/min you're probably at now for MiYO. No need to raise the high temperature! We have a new MiYO Pink tutorial on the MiYO education site which you've got access to as user....I will send you a PM in case you want to chat any more!

K

KIM

Ratings
335 2
Tad, I tracked your kit and it's in transit, due to your lab by EOD tomorrow, keep an eye out for it! That is, unless no one on the DLN intercepts the package!

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!