The Box Workstation

Darren S

Darren S

Reaction score
Been a while since I've been here, glad to be back. I am looking for a dust containment box like the Workstation from Castagnolo. That company doesn't exist any longer and the only other box comparable with that is from Renfert for $600. Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated.

Darren S

Darren S

Reaction score
There are some here who have made their own, who it was slips my mind at the moment.
Hopefully they'll see your post.

Edit: I found this, hope it helps https://dentallabnetwork.com/forums...g-box-my-buddy-danvo-from-oh.5686/#post-21101
Thanks for the info. That older thread seemed to be closed. The website is gone and someone else mentioned the phone number no longer works. Was hoping to find someone that may have one or two they might want to sell. I don't want a weekend project.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. That older thread seemed to be closed. The website is gone and someone else mentioned the phone number no longer works. Was hoping to find someone that may have one or two they might want to sell. I don't want a weekend project.
I got one of these to try out. I haven't put it to use yet, but it won't take a weekend to put together.
I think I got it from Garland.

clear view.PNG

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Harris Dental Supply used to sell them five years ago.

Darren S

Darren S

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! What kind of pricing do they have on that. Gotta run it through corporate.😝

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up! What kind of pricing do they have on that. Gotta run it through corporate.😝

around 300 back then. Not sure when production stopped, maybe they have some left in the back.🤞🏻

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
There are some here who have made their own, who it was slips my mind at the moment.
Hopefully they'll see your post.

Edit: I found this, hope it helps https://dentallabnetwork.com/forums...g-box-my-buddy-danvo-from-oh.5686/#post-21101
Did you mean this one that started the tips and tricks section?

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Did you mean this one that started the tips and tricks section?
Yup!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I have 2 from zubler, they are alright but the armpieces arent flat, so its hard to work on if youre not 'inside' all the time.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Jar of prezel nuggets is6 bucks. Eat the pretzels. Cut some holes.
Get to work! Ithelpstohave some beer with the prezels .
464AD94A-A1C9-4C53-B214-3D75CAE5074C.png