The aman girbach ceramill motion 2

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Welcome Summit. Check out the AG Ceramill Users Unite thread if you havent already.

Evin@IDL

Evin@IDL

Reaction score
Need to call Sam Wainwright at CAP for the service agreement info. As far as the mill goes have never had any software issues. Never had a broken tool like so many complain about. The Zolid material is great and love the new coloring liquids that are alcohol based. Less is no drying time to go into the mill. If you are doing really large bridges you need to still do drying time. What other questions do you have Summit?

G

Gary Smothermon

Reaction score
I just went through training and am new to the AG/CAP family. Wet have had our mill for only a few weeks. The response time and team work through CAP and AG during our growing pains and learning has been very accommodating and helpful. We are very happy with our choice and the family we've become a part of.

S

SSDS

Reaction score
I have arrived late to this thread, I have had the Amann Girrbach Ceramill system for over 2 years, It works like a dream, have not had any issues in that time. I purchased the titanium abutment housing and have been milling abutments for about 2 months now, I am waiting for the new 15 ingot holder. I did not have a lot of AG equipment prior to this but I am now hooked, I just saw the denture system for this machine and that looks great as well, not that I do many dentures and I just received the latest design software that I am getting used to. The final comment i have to say is about their customer service in this neck of the woods is first class, I don't know much about you guys in the US, but when i need help, it's never more than 10 min wait, good luck with your purchase

L

lucky54

Reaction score
Has anyone milled from Zirkonzahn Prettau Anterior to the Motion 2?
I need help because of the magnification factor,

ace brian

ace brian

Reaction score
hi guys

can anyone help me regarding articulation using stl file from intra oral scanner to articulate in ceramill mind

C

ccrispin

Reaction score
I just went through training and am new to the AG/CAP family. Wet have had our mill for only a few weeks. The response time and team work through CAP and AG during our growing pains and learning has been very accommodating and helpful. We are very happy with our choice and the family we've become a part of.[/
I just went through training and am new to the AG/CAP family. Wet have had our mill for only a few weeks. The response time and team work through CAP and AG during our growing pains and learning has been very accommodating and helpful. We are very happy with our choice and the family we've become a part of.

Gary, I am so pleased to hear that you are having a favorable experience with AG. After all the time we spent discussing your goals with a mill I am very pleased that it has come to fruition. See you at lab day west!

G

Gary Smothermon

Reaction score
Gary, I am so pleased to hear that you are having a favorable experience with AG. After all the time we spent discussing your goals with a mill I am very pleased that it has come to fruition. See you at lab day west!
I'll be there. ..

S

SSDS

Reaction score
hi guys

can anyone help me regarding articulation using stl file from intra oral scanner to articulate in ceramill mind

Sorry no experience with intra oral scanner, none of my guys have them. Call the helpdesk in Germany I hears that guy is really good

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
hi guys

Do you have a bite scan?

Evin@IDL

Evin@IDL

Reaction score
hi guys

Ace, Would contact Amann support desk on this issue. They will be able to help get you on the right road. Good luck and let us know how it goes for you !!!

H

Henk

Reaction score
Hi Brian,
If gues you can drag it into the virtual artex if you close the wizard and then open up the articulator function...
That's how I work if I use mushbite instead of Artex scanmode...