Text Attachment for Bite Splint / nightguard

D

digimiller

Reaction score
I am using Exocad and I print many nightguards at a time, I am really interested to put Text of patient's name subtractive on the guard. Does anyone know how to do this in exocad flawlessly (It doesnt allow me sometimes) or some other third party program?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
What version are you using. As long as you are not putting it on a functional surface, it should be a go. Got a screen shot?

D

digimiller

Reaction score
Tomorrow will have it for you... I want to put on buccal wall that's usually smooth... I'm using latest Galway... It's usually red even though I make text small and only .05 imprint.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Tomorrow will have it for you... I want to put on buccal wall that's usually smooth... I'm using latest Galway... It's usually red even though I make text small and only .05 imprint.
Did you try the same positioning in Plovdiv? Couple of bugs to be taken care of in Galway soon.
Black Flag.PNG

C

caninecommando

Reaction score
If it's showing up red, it means that you have it hovering over another attachment or something else important. try reorienting the view. it can get tricky since exocad doesn't (that I know of) give you the ability to pick the orientation and it sort of just flings it around at random as you move the mouse around.

Chalky

Chalky

Reaction score
import into 3D viewer in windows... super fast and its free!

N

natbro

Reaction score
hi. where can i find this option? add text to my splint?

Top Bottom