test

L

labdude

Reaction score
You know. I really get tired of chasing around looking for a case you think I have, that I never got!! How about you check your records, maybe just once, before you harass me.

B

Brian8

Reaction score
I would have to agree with you, it just happened to us twice in one week from the same doctor. On the plus side the receptionist that called was just as upset.

Brian

L

labdude

Reaction score
Got ya!
This is just a test.
It's reallt like this. I am always wrong, it is always my fault. I tell the offices to feel free to use me as the bad guy all they need.
They are the ones that have to deal with the public. This helps them out a little.
It almost always seems to be one office. Things are going along just fine, then one office, things fall apart. The harder you try to fix it, sometimes the worse it gets.
Thing is, you don't know which office it will be!! Keeps life exciting!!
Mike.

Denturist

Denturist

Reaction score
Just remember... Nobody is completely worthless, They can always be used as a bad example......:D

B

Brian8

Reaction score
I can agree with that... but I would rather have great examples.

Brian

L

labdude

Reaction score
Either way... it is what keeps us up front in our town.
We do want they want, when they want.
We have been at a point, for about 7 years now, where we can no longer take on new accounts.
Doctors we work for keep reffering us to others. Then we have to make 2 calls, one to the prospect and one to our pal that sent the new guy our way.
These people we work for now are all the greatest!!