Teeth of Choice?

V

VictoryDental

Reaction score
What is your choice of teeth for your dentures and partial dentures?

K

Kris S.

Reaction score
I like DB plus form myerson. They are one of the hardest teeth on the market and priced at about half the name brand teeth.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Vita Physiodens.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Vita Physiodens. +2

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Mostly use Tribos 501's (higher end) these days, then use Uhler plus's for repairs and single or just a couple teeth type of stuff. Lastly, I'll use Nano Phonare's on the big implant stuff, hope that helps. Might have to try the Vita Physiodens but it would be a tough sell to get me away from the Tribos's...those are a thing of beauty :)

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I should have asked "why" also :)

I use them mostly for diagnostics as they are closer in form to my waxing style.
I also think they look more vital than most denture teeth.
I like Vitapans too for the same reason.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Phonares for all of our Hybrids, they are holding up well compared to the other NHC teeth I have used in the past, I think its becuase of the ammount of PMMA in the ridgelap surface.

For our high end tissue supported appliances I use Physiodens, Phonares, Kulzer Mondials , every one of these brands have good points to them and I pick and choose based on what I am am trying to acomplish

For ecconomical I stock Ivostar and they are working out extreamly well for a cheap tooth.

Smilestyler

Smilestyler

Denturist
Reaction score
Vita physiodens and Candulor physiostar/condyloform

Nowakdental

Nowakdental

Reaction score
The question should be asked what end of the spectrum are you looking for economy, basic, premium?

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
TRibos 501 & Kulzer premium teeth

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
For Dentures or Partials. Vita Physiodens, Vita Pan , Implant or overdentures Vitapan anterior with Jenson Creapearl Posteriors if I need to go over an attachmet.
& for flippers or charity Kulzer Basics.
If a DDS requests I just do what they want I have a Bioblend case right now been a few months since I did one of those, I have a DDS that likes Portrait IPN he just has to give me extra time to order the teeth.
I have found the Heraenus Kulzer Basics seem to work rather well with flexible. Kris s. is a pro with flexibles I think I will try his suggestion of DB plus form myerson on a womens shelter case I have coming up at the end of the mo.

J

johnny

Reaction score
I've been making dentures for the same dentists for 11 years now, and she (and ALL her patients) absolutely LOVE Trubyte's Portrait IPN teeth! They are a bit pricey, but if you are interested, I'll tell you where I get the best price for them...

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I've been making dentures for the same dentists for 11 years now, and she (and ALL her patients) absolutely LOVE Trubyte's Portrait IPN teeth! They are a bit pricey, but if you are interested, I'll tell you where I get the best price for them...

Johnny time to suggest a different line to your client, you will be shocked how much more esthetic denture teeth can be over the evil empires variety.

denturist-student

denturist-student

Reaction score
@ smilesetter. I am in total agreement with this rational and prescription. The candulour or good posterior teeth and then Vita Physiodens are such great anterior teeth. The combination makes them the best. Have you tried the newer linguoforms? Setup on flat plan e for lowers and then use lingualized occlusion....Easy to setup. As well Ivoclar has a set out like a Trio which are quite easy to setup too.....Back lower are fused together so very quick setup.

H

harry1

Reaction score
Hi, interested in what is and where to get price for Portrait! Thanks

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
I don't like Portrait, find too much texturing on Physiodens and try to stay away from
Phonares or other NFC teeth esp. on implant hybrids I have to drill a hole through.
Seen too many debonding and rather stick to my Antaris/Postaris - still DCL and
prefer Chromoscop shade range. It is about $37 for Antaris, and if you want non-DCL
with PE (Pearl effect) you can pay $39 for the PE line - I don't think that's considered
economy teeth, right?
LCM

V

VictoryDental

Reaction score
Why is it that no one has mentioned Ivoclar?