TDDentalsupply; all I can say is honestly nothing but outstanding customer service!

Eric C. Burgio

Eric C. Burgio

Reaction score
Hello,

Feel like I had to post this feedback about a dental lab supply company called T D dental supplies in Southern California. I can say honestly every single time I’ve worked with them spoke with them or purchase something from them it’s been nothing but an amazing experience customer service wise pricewise quality wise. Just to give one example of the most recent experience that I’ve had with them is I’m actually in town from San Francisco running late to come pick up something from them and don’t make it there in time but yet they stay open for over a half an hour just to make sure that I can come pick up my part because they know that I’m not from town and then I wouldn’t be able to come and get it another day. And I know that it’s not just something they would do for me but for every customer, they are always look out for the customers best interest if and if you haven’t tried them, or use them, or look them, I highly recommend looking them up taking a look at what they offer. Because they are always going above and beyond every day for all their customers! Thank you TD Dental Supply, Inc you and your staff all rock yet two thumbs up my book every day I recommend you to everybody @tddentalsupply http://www.tddentalsupply.com/

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Hello,

Feel like I had to post this feedback about a dental lab supply company called T D dental supplies in Southern California. I can say honestly every single time I’ve worked with them spoke with them or purchase something from them it’s been nothing but an amazing experience customer service wise pricewise quality wise. Just to give one example of the most recent experience that I’ve had with them is I’m actually in town from San Francisco running late to come pick up something from them and don’t make it there in time but yet they stay open for over a half an hour just to make sure that I can come pick up my part because they know that I’m not from town and then I wouldn’t be able to come and get it another day. And I know that it’s not just something they would do for me but for every customer, they are always look out for the customers best interest if and if you haven’t tried them, or use them, or look them, I highly recommend looking them up taking a look at what they offer. Because they are always going above and beyond every day for all their customers! Thank you TD Dental Supply, Inc you and your staff all rock yet two thumbs up my book every day I recommend you to everybody @tddentalsupply http://www.tddentalsupply.com/
props to @rc75 !!! and i agree, these guys have always been stand up people!