Taking Questions...

AlienMilling

AlienMilling

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hello DLN!

Had some time off from the center today, and would like to interact more with the DLN community.

Ask anything, and I shall respond.

-Saro

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
why did the martian throw his beef on an asteroid ?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
What's your favorite aesthetic zirconium for anteriors and posteriors?...is it a cubic? preshaded? combination? Do you dip or brush? Hip or Hop? Duck or bow? Dam...I fell into same trap as the other posters...lol

AlienMilling

AlienMilling

Sponsors
Reaction score
What's your favorite aesthetic zirconium for anteriors and posteriors?...is it a cubic? preshaded? combination? Do you dip or brush? Hip or Hop? Duck or bow? Dam...I fell into same trap as the other posters...lol
My personal opinion, the Nori-take Katana looks the most aesthetic when it comes to Anterior and Posterior. Our new Alien Multi Layer Zirconia (launching tomorrow btw :) ) looks just as good in my opinion. they are both Pre-Shaded. We do not drip or brush. Hip and Duck for sure!

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
My personal opinion, the Nori-take Katana looks the most aesthetic when it comes to Anterior and Posterior. Our new Alien Multi Layer Zirconia (launching tomorrow btw :) ) looks just as good in my opinion. they are both Pre-Shaded. We do not drip or brush. Hip and Duck for sure!

No dancing? Dontknow

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
what are the simple things in life that you take satisfaction and pride in ?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
How much wood would a martian woodchuck chuck if a martian woodchuck could chuck wood?

AlienMilling

AlienMilling

Sponsors
Reaction score
what are the simple things in life that you take satisfaction and pride in ?
Marketing. As "Not so simple" as it sounds, it does bring me satisfaction and definitely take a big pride in. About the "simple" part, I have been using illustrator software for over 20 years, so it almost is 2nd nature to me.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Are you a fan of Alien Jerky?

images.jpg images (1).jpg download (1).jpg