Taco Tuesday

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Hey, my little hometown has its own Mexican restaurant now! Some folks moved to VT from CA and just opened up. I think they’re only open a couple days a week tho.
Are they Mexican or Cali-hippies?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Well you have to go and give us a Recon report.
I’m not sure I’m qualified, but I’ll give it a go. My Mexican sampling’s have thus far been limited to Ortega and Old El Paso..

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Hey, my little hometown has its own Mexican restaurant now! Some folks moved to VT from CA and just opened up. I think they’re only open a couple days a week tho.
can you poutine there?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
At a Mexican joint? I’ll try ordering it and get back to you. I think they’re open tomorrow, maybe I’ll get lunch.
ask them if they can make gravy from this.It looks like it could be gravy.

Picado-Images-29.jpg

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice if the governments went to war and the citizens stayed home?
Bull$hit. Vermonters love invading Canada, even if we do keep getting our arses kicked. We’ve tried to take St. Catherine Street more than once I think?

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Bull$hit. Vermonters love invading Canada, even if we do keep getting our arses kicked. We’ve tried to take St. Catherine Street more than once I think?
There's nothing to see here...Dontknow

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Where's @rc75?? He usually gets in the middle of the taco posts. Was he deported by the Donald?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Didn't y'all used to accidentally build a structure on skis and give it a shove since trading was illegal. Oh my, there goes all our... Oh, and they just happened to have lost a bunch of stuff today too.