Where's the radishes?Eating

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Bootyshake I can smell you from here.

Juko

Juko

Reaction score
Taco Tuesday's have morphed into a kids eat free Tuesday in my house. Pick a restaurant that's going to put food on a plate. For free for kids who probably are not going to eat it. Hey why not and no dishes. Win win for me. If they happen to serve tacos too. Win win win. If they have toys for the kids to play with while not eating the free food and booze for me. Well win win win win wifey driving home.

Cory

Cory

Reaction score
Taco Tuesday's have morphed into a kids eat free Tuesday in my house. Pick a restaurant that's going to put food on a plate. For free for kids who probably are not going to eat it. Hey why not and no dishes. Win win for me. If they happen to serve tacos too. Win win win. If they have toys for the kids to play with while not eating the free food and booze for me. Well win win win win wifey driving home.

I wish there was a sushi place that had "kids eat free"...I'm lucky and unlucky that my kids love sushi

Brent Harvey

Brent Harvey

Reaction score
I'm heading to Mexico City tomorrow ill let you know how the tacos are and post a pic directly from Mexico!!