Tabeo 1/M As A Backup

user name

user name

Reaction score
All good points Bob, especially about how hard the elements may have to work to maintain the long temps when firing zirconia. I've found out elements are not cheap.

Maybe I'm compromising due to the price as I'm still paying on my S1 and D1000, and should wait until those are paid off?

Maybe Chris will give us some input on the points you brought up.
Are you ready, or will you be needing an electrician to run another circuit?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I love the peace of mind from redundancy and having a backup. Two ovens, you can run two different sinter cycles the same night too incase youre using different Zrs. Debt is a MF'r. Dont stick to a payment schedule. Tackle that monster and get it gone with a vengeance.

Like and Agree.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Are you ready, or will you be needing an electrician to run another circuit?

That's the other thing. My panel is maxed out, so they may have to install a sub panel underneath the main for the extra 220 I'd need.

I'm also checking into a small 11 x 11' room to rent 12' down the hall from me (connected to my lab) to put both furnaces in to help keep the heat out of my lab, and also to move the mini fridge etc to give me a little more space in the main part of my lab. I don't have a price on that yet.

You ask a lot of good questions and bring up a lot of good points, thanks :)

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I know a guy...

When I saw your post in Latest Activity, and saw the words, "I know a guy" that was the first thing that came to my mind. Good one :)

user name

user name

Reaction score
That's the other thing. My panel is maxed out, so they may have to install a sub panel underneath the main for the extra 220 I'd need.

I'm also checking into a small 11 x 11' room to rent 12' down the hall from me (connected to my lab) to put both furnaces in to help keep the heat out of my lab, and also to move the mini fridge etc to give me a little more space in the main part of my lab. I don't have a price on that yet.

You ask a lot of good questions and bring up a lot of good points, thanks :)
Im not trying to be nosey or a know it all; I work alone so besides the girls on Fox news, you guys are my social contacts. Feels like were just visiting.

Everyone knows a Slippery Pete. :)