Tabeo 1/M As A Backup

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Would this be a good choice for a backup sinter furnace?

I'm not looking to spend $10,000. - 12,000. and can get a Tabeo for about 7,050. with shipping from Zubler.

Is there anything about that furnace I may regret, in buying it?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score

I'm not looking to spend $10,000. - 12,000. and can get a Tabeo for about 7,050. with shipping from Zubler.

i dont know about that furnace, never heard of it....but you may want to speak with mister @rc75 for other options!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks, sbob, for the shutout to Ron for his input.

To be more helpful, I probably should have included a link in my original post.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks, sbob, for the shutout to Ron for his input.

To be more helpful, I probably should have included a link in my original post.
i realized afterward it was a mihm. i should know better. my brain is swimming though lol

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score

Call me - (877) 358-5833

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
i realized afterward it was a mihm. i should know better. my brain is swimming though lol

My brain was swimming yesterday, when 2th had to help me understand the conversion rate $$ on a printer :)

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
My brain was swimming yesterday, when 2th had to help me understand the conversion rate $$ on a printer :)
I can't believe you bought that printer for $2.50.

B

basler

Reaction score

I have it for 6 months now and I love it no problems at all.....

user name

user name

Reaction score

Why not get @Zubler USA involved for some comments? Chris has always been a straight shooter.

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
I heard I was summoned. I have been absent on the network for sometime, but it's good to know I am still being thought of :). I like the TABEO as a backup or beginner oven, not a high volume unit. Although some do use it on regular basis. It is solid and we have no complaints on it. It has no lift, no complex insulation, and 4 elements. It is a simple sintering oven with a door. Here are the specs on it:

TABEO-1/M/ZIRKON-100
Tray Capacity / Dimensions - Approximately 20 Single units / 10 centimeter (4 inch) Diameter.
Maximum Temperature 1650C
Maximum Heat Rate 25C/Min
Temperature Accuracy at 1500C (+/-3C)
9 Programs with 4 stages each
RS232 Interface for temperature control
Elements - MoSi2

If you have questions or need information on the differences in the ovens, let me know. This is not an advertisement, merely the facts.

Back to it...

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Hi, Chris, and thanks for the reply.

Those 9 programs are open, not pre programmed, correct? 2 heat rate and 2 cooling?

I'm a one man lab doing 3 - 8 zirconia crowns a day, so this would work really nice for me. The office in Georgia gave me some info including financing options from this page: https://mode-smart.com

I'll be talking to Ron of TD Dental tomorrow just to see what he has up his sleeve.

@user name, thanks again for the shout out for Chris, I had forgotten his "handle".

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
There 9 open programs with 4 Open Stages (The last stage is always a cool stage) - each stage allows you to program the corresponding heat/cool rate, target temperature and hold time.

There are three pre-programmed service programs for purging, regeneration of the elements, and temperature testing separate from the 9 open programs also.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Hi, Chris, and thanks for the reply.

Those 9 programs are open, not pre programmed, correct? 2 heat rate and 2 cooling?

I'm a one man lab doing 3 - 8 zirconia crowns a day, so this would work really nice for me. The office in Georgia gave me some info including financing options from this page: https://mode-smart.com

I'll be talking to Ron of TD Dental tomorrow just to see what he has up his sleeve.

@user name, thanks again for the shout out for Chris, I had forgotten his "handle".
For the cost of a fancy beverage and a small tip every day for one year you could step up to one of the actual production ovens. Once you commit to an entry level unit, your kinda stuck. If youre going to be making payments, Id advise just make a few more of them and have no equipment regrets. The tabeo has fewer heating elements and less insulation. Its going to be working harder to hold a high temp. Over the span of years, you might burn enough money in replacement elements to have covered the cost of a step up.

Then again...Zubler wouldnt sell it if it didnt do the job.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
For the cost of a fancy beverage and a small tip every day for one year you could step up to one of the actual production ovens. Once you commit to an entry level unit, your kinda stuck. If youre going to be making payments, Id advise just make a few more of them and have no equipment regrets. The tabeo has fewer heating elements and less insulation. Its going to be working harder to hold a high temp. Over the span of years, you might burn enough money in replacement elements to have covered the cost of a step up.

Then again...Zubler wouldnt sell it if it didnt do the job.

All good points Bob, especially about how hard the elements may have to work to maintain the long temps when firing zirconia. I've found out elements are not cheap.

Maybe I'm compromising due to the price as I'm still paying on my S1 and D1000, and should wait until those are paid off?

Maybe Chris will give us some input on the points you brought up.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I love the peace of mind from redundancy and having a backup. Two ovens, you can run two different sinter cycles the same night too incase youre using different Zrs. Debt is a MF'r. Dont stick to a payment schedule. Tackle that monster and get it gone with a vengeance.