Switching 3shape Distrubutors/Re-seller?

Techy

Techy

Reaction score
Is it possible to switch distributor/re-seller for our 3shape products/SUPPORT?

I will not name who I am currently dealing with,,,,but I feel as if I am being left in the dark. (only news I read is on these forums)

When I have scanner/programs issues, it takes weeks to resolve......and I have to call 100 times.

I pay over 5000$ a year just in dongle fees (multiple scanners),,,,,I want my stuff to work!!!

Can I simply change resellers?
What if I bought a new product from the "new" guys? can I then switch everything?

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
I switched our dongle to a new distributor with no problem. We use to have Dentsply but after them crashing my computer twice I was done with them.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
did you keep your old dongle or have to buy a new one?

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
We kept our existing dongles, we did have to pay a transfer fee to the new company but it was well worth it.

DentalAxess

DentalAxess

Reaction score
In order to transfer your licence to another re-seller all parties have to agree, e.g. your former re-seller, your new re-seller and yourself.
Once the paperwork is signed by all 3Shape will transfer the licence.
If your current re-seller does not agree you might have to purchase a new dongle/licence.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Is it possible to switch distributor/re-seller for our 3shape products/SUPPORT?

I will not name who I am currently dealing with,,,,but I feel as if I am being left in the dark. (only news I read is on these forums)

When I have scanner/programs issues, it takes weeks to resolve......and I have to call 100 times.

I pay over 5000$ a year just in dongle fees (multiple scanners),,,,,I want my stuff to work!!!

Can I simply change resellers?
What if I bought a new product from the "new" guys? can I then switch everything?

No company wants bad publicity, especially if you keep complaining over an over on the internet...
Why not give the name of this companies sorry support, it certainly will get there instant Attention, and should help...

DentalAxess

DentalAxess

Reaction score
LOL......3shape.

awesome!

What does this have to do with 3Shape?
If I understand the OP correctly he is unhappy with the support of his re-seller, not 3Shape.

Techy

Techy

Reaction score
No company wants bad publicity, especially if you keep complaining over an over on the internet...
Why not give the name of this companies sorry support, it certainly will get there instant Attention, and should help...

charles, I do not mean to complain "over an over on the internet" I just need a Solution to the problem.

I thought I was taking the high road, by not "outing" anybody,,,,

to those who "contributed" to the post THANK-YOU!!:D

C

charles007

Reaction score
You should complain ! they have more than put you in the dark, there taking advantage of you at the highest level.. I guess the much wiser thing to do is change your support, then out the sorry company.. Let your fellow dln members know who the scum bucket company is so none of us end up in your sad story..
Do other members a big favor and tell your long story of lack of support with the true facts once you change support.