sweden and martina implants what system are these compatible with?

G

grantoz

Reaction score
Hi guys does anyone know about these implants ,as i have a client that needs to restore them but cant as we dont have a distributor in our neck of the woods. All help welcome thanks in advance.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I think they are a 'standalone' system.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
thanks i hope there are some other systems that go with them.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
If you are in the US, I can forward you a contact info. A client if mine uses them and, subsequently, I do... It has been a while, though, and I don’t have parts to check if they are compatible with Zimmer, for example. Which would be the one, if they are compatible with anything else. I’ll check if I don’t have an analog laying around...

DESS-USA

DESS-USA

Reaction score
they are not compatible with anything which is why I question why anyone uses them in the USA (call me biased) - you should call the company in the US and just order directly since you won't have any other choices unless someone here on DLN has reversed engineered the interface and is milling the abutment- then you have to get the right screw...

G

grantoz

Reaction score
i thought zimmer might be an option even if i shorten the hex part of the implant. thanks dess

DESS-USA

DESS-USA

Reaction score
This may solve one problem (but this may effect the tolerance and fit of the part and increases the chances of greater micromovements which can lead to screw loosening and failure). The other unknown is if the screw head and threads and design are compatible with SM?

ToothmakerIDL

ToothmakerIDL

Reaction score
Sweden and Martina is not currently compatible with any system on the market. It as they're unique hybrid connection. Utilizes an internal connection, but also has an external lip to it.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
i have just found out that zirkonzahn has scan bodies for them so you can mill it yourself

S

SDS_SMC

Reaction score
Update for anyone looking and interested:

We just received a Sweden & Martina Shelta case. Our milling center didn't have the file for this system; we couldn't find a supplier for the parts; and DESS didn't have anything as well. We ended up purchasing Sweden & Martina Premium One prefabs from their US office in Arizona (their phone support is great!).

They did refer two labs/milling centers if we needed - Creodent in NY and Glidewell in CA.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
I found that their service was very good also from Italy also and the Zirkonzahn stuff works very well on their system also.