Supply of denture teeth throughout this pandemic

Denturepropgh

Denturepropgh

Reaction score
Does anybody know if the manufacturers of our teeth (Dentsply,Ivoclar,Lincoln,Vitapan, etc.) are still manufacturing teeth throughout this pandemic? I'm working for a lab who is trying to finish up the remaining cases we have as new incoming cases have reduced considerably since the ADA and state gov. have been recommending dentists to shut down operations for a while. In my state (Pennsylvania) we have a non-essential/non life-sustaining closure of all businesses. Things are gonna dry up, and 3/4 of staff has went home. I want to stay home as well, but we gotta get these cases done, billed, and shipped. So if anybody knows anything about if the manufacturers are stocked up enough so my crew can finish this stuff up, I'd like to hear from you!

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the manufacturers of our teeth (Dentsply,Ivoclar,Lincoln,Vitapan, etc.) are still manufacturing teeth throughout this pandemic? I'm working for a lab who is trying to finish up the remaining cases we have as new incoming cases have reduced considerably since the ADA and state gov. have been recommending dentists to shut down operations for a while. In my state (Pennsylvania) we have a non-essential/non life-sustaining closure of all businesses. Things are gonna dry up, and 3/4 of staff has went home. I want to stay home as well, but we gotta get these cases done, billed, and shipped. So if anybody knows anything about if the manufacturers are stocked up enough so my crew can finish this stuff up, I'd like to hear from you!
I know Ivoclar is. I talked with my rep last week and he said to order online. The reps aren't going to travel until April 17 but that the warehouse is still working.

Denturepropgh

Denturepropgh

Reaction score
I know Ivoclar is. I talked with my rep last week and he said to order online. The reps aren't going to travel until April 17 but that the warehouse is still working.
Thank you Doris! Very informative!

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
Call the offices. I'll bet dollas to donuts ain't no patients going within a mile of a dentist office during this pandemic....