Supplier shortages

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Some of the printed teeth aren't too bad.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Some of the printed teeth aren't too bad.
HE LIVES!!!!
HI!!!!!!!

Which material are you seeing them made with? I'm very curious now.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
HE LIVES!!!!
HI!!!!!!!

Which material are you seeing them made with? I'm very curious now.
We're using Formlabs. The teeth look pretty decent. No gradation or characterization in the print though. I post a pic soon.

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
hello folks. i hope i'm not stepping on anyone's toes by asking what i'm about to ask.

speaking of backorders, i have been waiting on a shipment from the east coast, due to the lovely weather out there, i'm still waiting. (talking about a run on sentence there... lol). Anyhow, by any chance, is there anyone in the Los Angeles area that may have an Ivoclar LTA2 in 25mm? i'm already a week past due on this case.

If you do have one to spare, could I pick it up and as soon as our shipment arrives, i could give it back!

thank you in advance.

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
hello folks. i hope i'm not stepping on anyone's toes by asking what i'm about to ask.

speaking of backorders, i have been waiting on a shipment from the east coast, due to the lovely weather out there, i'm still waiting. (talking about a run on sentence there... lol). Anyhow, by any chance, is there anyone in the Los Angeles area that may have an Ivoclar LTA2 in 25mm? i'm already a week past due on this case.

If you do have one to spare, could I pick it up and as soon as our shipment arrives, i could give it back!

thank you in advance.

Top Bottom