Straumann Starting there own lab chain

V

vjinoian

Reaction score
Straumann is now starting there on Lab chain so they can cut out all the labs and start supplying direct labwork of any type to dentist. The Swiss lab association has terminated there contract with Straumann as a partner preferred supplier sponsor. Technicians around the world please join together to stop a company that is trying to destroy all the labs . Lets all boycott Straumann products. Anyone who reads this post think about your future and pass it on to all who work in the labfield and inform you local association to stop partnership wit Straumann.

Lets stand together and say NO to Straumann.[GROUP=][/GROUP]

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
theyve had a chain of labs since 2012 sir. if you are boycotting them just now, you are very late to the game.

E

escopche

Reaction score
Is there anyone who mills custom abutments that doesn't try to cut out the lab as their side hustle?

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
Atlantis. They are owned by Dentsply, but Atlantis always goes through the lab even when they sell directly to doctors.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Atlantis-Dentsply-sirona-satan

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Atlantis. They are owned by Dentsply, but Atlantis always goes through the lab even when they sell directly to doctors.
If I remembre correctly, Atlantis charges different to Doctors, ie higher fees. I know of at least of one dentist, who has a lab 'registered', to have access to the lower fees...

doug

doug

Reaction score
Everyone was pissed at Dentsply one year at the Cal-Lab meeting, Ivoclar has a chairside mill that got everyone worked-up in Chicago earlier this year, now it's Straumann. Just hang on it's gonna get a lot worse before the docs figure out that their time is more valuable propping teeth than making crowns. The younger guys love the tech stuff and want to play. I get that they want a chairside mill for the occasional "hurry-up" patient, the real problem is the way we treat each other. No one wants to support another lab except by lowering their price. Just because you can do it for less, after equipment cost, doesn't mean you have to. This goes all the way back before I started in this industry in 1973. Labs were run like a GD hobby. This is a business and if you don't run it like one you're going to be your own worst enemy, regardless of who is trying to take your customers.