Straumann Series 3 Windows 10 Driver

P

Patricia Gomes

Reaction score
Hello Guys and girls, I hope I'm posting this on right place :).
I have a client that use the Straumann Series 3 Scanner. He uses Dental Wings on it.
The problem is, one of their technicals have formated the machine with windows 10 and now are not finding de driver for the scanner.
I'm wondering if someone here can help me with the device driver for windows 10.
Thank you very much.
Patricia.

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
Hello Guys and girls, I hope I'm posting this on right place :).
I have a client that use the Straumann Series 3 Scanner. He uses Dental Wings on it.
The problem is, one of their technicals have formated the machine with windows 10 and now are not finding de driver for the scanner.
I'm wondering if someone here can help me with the device driver for windows 10.
Thank you very much.
Patricia.
Tell them to call Manufacturer or website to download drivers

P

Patricia Gomes

Reaction score
Tell them to call Manufacturer or website to download drivers
Hey hey, Good Morning.
Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately I've searched in all website and didn't fond the drivers anywhere :( .
I've tried the support but as they don't have a contract there's nothing they can do :(. Straumann sometimes make things tough :<

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
Did you try Dental Wings support instead of Straumann? Straumann won't help me either but Dental Wings will. I email support and they're fairly quick to answer.

P

Patricia Gomes

Reaction score
Did you try Dental Wings support instead of Straumann? Straumann won't help me either but Dental Wings will. I email support and they're fairly quick to answer.
Nice one @Jenners, I'll try it right away.

D

dt2013

Reaction score
hi,there
assuming you have the dwos software installed, go to drive c:
then go to dwos folder
then find folder : dwos tools or dwos driver folder,then use procedure from this attached pdf....good luck,let me know if works.....

Attachments

• ScannerDriver_Install_Guide.pdf
    922.9 KB · Views: 18
P

Patricia Gomes

Reaction score
hi,there
assuming you have the dwos software installed, go to drive c:
then go to dwos folder
then find folder : dwos tools or dwos driver folder,then use procedure from this attached pdf....good luck,let me know if works.....
Hey There,
Still no lucky at all. I did what you said and still not find the F200 and F300 driver :(
I'm trying to open a ticket with dental wings. But no answer yet.
Here the hardware IDs:
USB\VID_23B4&PID_F200&REV_0000
USB\VID_23B4&PID_F300&REV_0000

USB\VID_23B4 = DentalWings
PID_F200 = Camera model

B

Beldent Inc.

Reaction score
Hey There,
Still no lucky at all. I did what you said and still not find the F200 and F300 driver :(
I'm trying to open a ticket with dental wings. But no answer yet.
Here the hardware IDs:
USB\VID_23B4&PID_F200&REV_0000
USB\VID_23B4&PID_F300&REV_0000

USB\VID_23B4 = DentalWings
PID_F200 = Camera model
Any luck? Dental Wings support is clearly better, but if your distributor is STMN they're not supposed to help you, it sucks but that's how it works. I used to do support for Dental Wings and we used to have to contact STMN and tell them to contact their client with the right answer or solution.