Straumann Headaches...

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
Basically, just give a shot of the S100, then hit it with a tooth brush or denture brush... just like detailin’ the Harley! ;)

Last edited:
Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
Hello Larry, we spoke in Chicago and your models are still as nice as I remeber. What are the repositionable analogs you speak of? Are these sold by straumann? If you could expand on model creator settings, I would be forever grateful! I have a Dr. wants to do them scanning with Straumann Markers and Trios, I would then need to make a soft tissue model like you have posted.

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
Yes, you will have order the analogs from Straumann. As far as the Exocad Model Creator settings, I pick the "plateless model occlusal plane" when generating the working model, pick the gmask tab and hit add button, then draw the gmask where you want it. After the models are generated, pick your attachments then print them. Then print the gingival mask with your soft tissue resin.

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
My straumann rep said yesterday that the repositional analogs have been on backorder for a year? Is anyone able to get their hands on these things?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Use Original or else!

I was at a course a few weeks ago and it was mentioned that Straumann can't account for the abutments for something like 45% of the implants placed.
They were trashing aftermarket parts as inferior, blah, blah. Where are all the reports of failed implants and the world coming to an end?
Seems there shouldn't be a shortage of factory parts?

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
Yep, I have had trouble in the past couple of MONTHS getting the analogs as well, so when I order I have been getting a few extra so I have some inventory.
What a Pain-in-AZZ!! (Oh, and Straumann cares....:rolleyes:) So you want us to use OEM, but you don't have any in stock...Banghead I just tell the doc he has to wait on his IOS case because he insists on USING OEM PARTS!!! (I also remind him that I have some really nice 3rd party scan bodies if he would like to use them....😬)

Last edited:
GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
QuestionmarkQuestionmarkQuestionmarkQuestionmark
Was informed yesterday that CMC can no longer fabricate neoss abutments from digital scans
Anyone have any suggestions on where we can send them
Thank you

L

leandro silva h

Reaction score
Someone could help me?

i don´t have the straumann library analogs for model creator.

Anyone can send me?

Thanks

doug

doug

Reaction score
What that should say is Straumann buys controlling interest in Aspen Dental with plans to own it completely,

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Which will then be bought out by Glidewell, then sold to Zahn until it's all just one huge "dental factory", Just kidding, but that's the way it seems to be, and seems to be going.

glidewell.png

Top Bottom