Stocked Denture Teeth

mshiss

mshiss

Reaction score
What is everyone using for their basic economy denture teeth? I stock Ivostar and Gnathostar and love them, but I need an alternative for 0 and 10 degree teeth for those special cases while keeping cost low.
Any suggestions are appreciated!

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
We sell economy teeth.

Anteriors 16 card box = $20
Posterior 12 card box = $18

TD Dental Supply - Ron - (877) 358-5833

Samples available

Last edited:
mshiss

mshiss

Reaction score
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
What is everyone using for their basic economy denture teeth? I stock Ivostar and Gnathostar and love them, but I need an alternative for 0 and 10 degree teeth for those special cases while keeping cost low.
Any suggestions are appreciated!
Repair and immediate rpd/denture = zdent.
Full stock runs right about $1000

otherwise Arctic

for bleach shades Uhler's Reveal hits ivoclar 010-030 range. Whiter than any other tooth I've seen, but Totally opaque except for incisal/occlusal edge/surface.

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
We provide high-end artifical teeth from Polident: https://www.axsysdental.com/NOC/artificial-teeth

Their PMMA products tested in the top two in terms of strength in a recent study done in conjunction with the Ohio State University (published in the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry) and the aesthetics are outstanding with comprehensive mold charts and wide selection of shades.

The paper can be found on our blog at: https://blog.axsysdental.com/pmma-strength-research/

Three products are available:
REF-LINE
Multi-layered nano-filled polymethylmethacrylate REF-LINE anatomically shaped artificial teeth with excellent abrasion resistance.

PRIMODENT
Three-layered polymethylmethacrylate PRIMODENT teeth are artificial teeth that come in a wide range of forms, sizes and shades, and are suitable for the production of top-quality partial and total dentures.

CROSS-LINKED 2
The two-layered CROSS LINKED 2 teeth are highly cross linked polymethylmethacrylate teeth for the production of partial and total dentures

Ref-line%20Gallery%20Combo.jpg

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Mostly Classic or Kenson.