Sprintray users

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
When printing with the Onx are there any specific material configurations you need to set in Exocad? I've had two different people try to print my arches and the MUA screw will not go through the access hole and the ti base won't fit either. When I print the same file on my printer with a different material everything fits great. Any help would be appreciated.

M

mldds

Reaction score
When printing with the Onx are there any specific material configurations you need to set in Exocad? I've had two different people try to print my arches and the MUA screw will not go through the access hole and the ti base won't fit either. When I print the same file on my printer with a different material everything fits great. Any help would be appreciated.
Toothman, I am experiencing the same. Have you had any success in resolving the issue?
Thank you

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
it isn't the file, then it's the printer or more than likely the material and validation of it..
for instance, Rodin prints on fine on the ackuretta, Bego doesn't. my accuracy with varseosmile is off
or, it wasn't cleaned/processed correctly? it isn't an EXO setting

M

mldds

Reaction score
Thank you Andrew for your input. After a little more investigation today it seems it is indeed the sprint ray resins not being validated for use in the rapid shape printer.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
not much on the list.. bego is about it

Top Bottom