Sprintray OnX Resin compatible with Asiga?

JonnyLathe

JonnyLathe

Reaction score
Hey All,

Does any of you happen to know if SprintRay resins can be printed on an Asiga? I have a prosthodontist colleague who wants me to print All-On-X immediate load provision dentures for her (I usually do these analog but she's interested in printing as part of her workflow). Is the Sprintray OnX Resins available to use in an Asiga? If not can any of you recommend me a good resin for this? Thanks.

JonnyLathe

JonnyLathe

Reaction score
V

VR Dental

Reaction score
Thank you! I will look into TruSana. Incidently I did talk to Asiga and they said I can basically send any resin in I want to get validated. Maybe I'll try that as well and see how it goes!
Hi Jonny, Any luck with printing OnX on Asiga?

JonnyLathe

JonnyLathe

Reaction score
Hi Jonny, Any luck with printing OnX on Asiga?
Not so far, I'm printing Rodin Sculpture now though and I really love it. Just always print in bleach and adjust with optiglaze. It's radiopaque and really strong.

mightymouse

mightymouse

Reaction score
Not so far, I'm printing Rodin Sculpture now though and I really love it. Just always print in bleach and adjust with optiglaze. It's radiopaque and really strong.
Remember to let the doctors know that because it consists of 50% or more ceramic material they can now charge the insurance as zirconia crowns and bridges.

Have you used their denture base resins?

JonnyLathe

JonnyLathe

Reaction score
Remember to let the doctors know that because it consists of 50% or more ceramic material they can now charge the insurance as zirconia crowns and bridges.

Have you used their denture base resins?
I've not, I'm eager to try it because I find printed denture base resins subpar and don't want to fork over a bunch of money for the Lucitone cure. I'll probably get some when I run out of detax.

Our clinic is a fee for service but thanks for the heads up on the billing!

Top Bottom