Special Preciso M205 Mill promotion!

Stacey

Stacey

Sponsors
Ratings
Jensen had some great product promotions in Chicago this year! Below is one for the Preciso M205 Mill that I wanted to share for all those that are interested. Available while supplies last!

CLICK HERE for complete promotion details.

Don't miss out! CALL JENSEN at 800-243-2000!

PRECISO M205 Chicago Promotion 2017-1.png

C

charles007

Ratings
1,046 16
Hey members and lurkers, checkout this deal if your still outsourcing your frames. This is a great price on a mill and a must
have to compete with 5 axis. If you could mill out zirconia for an average price of $10.00 and less on smaller crowns would that get your attention. Did you
know it takes very little labor in the milling zirconia process.
In todays times with stiff cut throat competition labs that plan to stay in business need to be able to put out superior crowns & bridges and it takes milling InHouse to achieve that consistently. For those of you that don't know me, I don't work for Jensen. The reason I'm writing on Stacy's post is because of what I have experienced since buying a scanner 5 years ago. There are many great companies that sell really nice mills and zirconia that have good support. What sets Jensen apart from other companies is they sell superior zirconia and teach you how to color to get accurate shades and sinter correctly. There are many companies that sell zirconia but your on your own to beta test/learn how to color and sinter. No other company I know of has the support Jensen gives to get the best results. Every inhouse milling lab I know, DLN members and not, has tried many brands of zirconia's and coloring liquids combinations and continually trying to get better shades year after year. I know guys that's taken years to learn how to color correctly. To prove the point I'm trying to make, connect with a lab that's using Jenens mills and zirconia to see the results I've seen. First thing you will learn is these labs generally charge more for STL files and that's because these labs are putting out superior products. Average labs using Jensens products are not average labs and generally have higher prices. Partnering up with Jensen is priceless and comes free of charge to get their great support.
Don't follow my path of putting off buying a mill like I did. I could have already paid for mill twice over and built up my business at the same time. Every lab I know that took the leap in buying a mill has Grown their Iab. Fortunately for me I didn't buy a mill last year and only glad I didn't because of the flood I experienced from hurricane Matthew. I'm back on DLN and beginning to get back my love for dental lab. :)
Now that I've given reasons to buy Jensens 5 axis M205 mill on Special, I will list a few important reasons to mill inhouse.
1. Milling inhouse for $6.00 /$8.00 small crowns/coping to $8.00 /$12.00 larger FCZ.
2. Ability to mill out in wax to press
3. Ability to mill in wax to make changes on more difficult cases and scan and mill in zirconia.
4. Option to rush out zirconia on rush cases / Increased turnaround time every week.
5. Able to mill thinner so adjustments are almost not needed / thinner margins !
6. No more worrying about UPS showing up on time and delivered 1 day late because of weather or remills.
7. Superior shades that you control !!!
8. Milling wax to press with repeatable anatomy !
9. Having 5 axis has ability to mill precolored and multi-blended pucks.
10. Zirconia has improved so much in the last several years its important to me to be able
to be able to use the best materials like XT, Imagine zirconia. Can't wait to start using Imagine Multi-layer. Zirconia is replacing a lot of emax and the majority of pfms so milling inhouse is
practically required to stay in business.
One last thought, call Jensen to get names of labs using Jensens mills and products and you will learn what I learned years ago. Ciao

Charles

Last edited:
C

charles007

Ratings
1,046 16
fyi... With my special 007 skills... lol.... I've learned that someone at Jensen is several weeks away from having a 3D zirconia formula
for their coloring liquids.
This week I decided to order Jensen's Imagine layering porcelain kit while its on Sale to go alone with my InSyn stains that I've been using since Jensen released them. After watching Jensens Webinar last Friday from the Chicago Show I'm thinking about the new Miyo kit, thinking it maybe key with more full contoured zirconia restoration's being the norm now made next to Micro-layered crowns. Miyo is still being sold this week at the Chicago show Special price.
If your a Imagine porcelain user, please contact me if your interested in working with me in making a 3d conversion chart. I get a lot of
light 3d shades...

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Ratings
2,513 29
I really liked what I saw with the Miyo, too, Charles. And after I talked with Nina some more about it today, and the color options with the base paste glazes,
really could make it fun tweaking things during the glaze firing.

G

grantoz

Ratings
825 56
charles 8-10 dollars a coping/crown interesting who works your mills for free i was wondering if you could get me a free worker it would help heaps thanks in advance.

C

charles007

Ratings
1,046 16
charles 8-10 dollars a coping/crown interesting who works your mills for free i was wondering if you could get me a free worker it would help heaps thanks in advance.
Material cost ($6.00 to $12.00) .... Lab techs lol only meet them on DLN and meeting... dying profession. Some day in the distant
future cad software and printers will take a lot of our jobs, but not in my lifetime for sure...

Many labs don't realize material cost is low and the labor for all the milling and coloring process is surprisingly low.
You can nest a crown in the CAM software, cut out a crown off a zirconia puck, finish touchup zirconia and color in much less time than waxing,
spruing and investing 1 pfm. Most importantly is buying from a company like Jensen who will walk you through all the steps and always be there
for you. Ever noticed Jensen customers aren't asking for help on DLN :) there's good reason for that.

Yes there is labor with a mill but very little labor needed if you know what your doing. Also doesn't take highly skilled techs to run a
mill, unlike a scanner, on average small cases. If you want to set your lab apart from average labs you can fine tune zirconia in the green state and do more
detailed coloring.

G

grantoz

Ratings
825 56
thanks i will keep that in mind charles ive only been milling for 12 years and only have about 60000 units or more under my belt e and only have 4 mills so obviously im still learning.by the way the profession isnt dying its changing the jensen mills look a bit small for what i do but for beginners they look like a great starting point.

C

charles007

Ratings
1,046 16
Your right grantoz, our profession is not dying, large numbers of experienced techs/baby boomers like myself, are dying and retiring. Its also downsizing because of automation. Check the latest numbers of labs closing every week across the US, its very shocking.
The labs that continue to update with the latest equipment like yourself will be flooded with work. :)

C

charles007

Ratings
1,046 16
Flooded with work Charles?
Can't imagine where I learned that word,,,,, here I was flooded out of business from hurricane
Matthew last year and lost a new sintering oven that never got turned on. :(
Good news, 1 solid state HD in my scanner computer survived 6 ft of water......
You could say Exocad is flood and mud proof... lol lol Ciao

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Ratings
9,747 257
Can't imagine where I learned that word,,,,, here I was flooded out of business from hurricane
Matthew last year and lost a new sintering oven that never got turned on. :(
Good news, 1 solid state HD in my scanner computer survived 6 ft of water......
You could say Exocad is flood and mud proof... lol lol Ciao
I hear it's open sores. Reddy

M

mptz

Ratings
33 2
I have this mill for six months no problems awesome fits no problems so far so will recommend it the cam is great because it is east to use

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!