Southern implants external hex...

R

richuk

Reaction score
hi all.

Quick question on southern implants. I believe they are replicas of a different system but I’m not sure which one?

Cad options are limited on this system so if I can find out which system it replicates that would be great.

Cheers Rich.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
hi all.

Quick question on southern implants. I believe they are replicas of a different system but I’m not sure which one?

Cad options are limited on this system so if I can find out which system it replicates that would be great.

Cheers Rich.
Good Morning Richuk!

They offer multiple lines of implants using different interfaces. Could you please specify which you are working with by name/size, or take a photo of the interface if the os & gp did not share the surgical letter or its data with you.

R

richuk

Reaction score
Hi
Yes southern implants, external hex 3.4. Analogue code LSN12 is what I’ll be using.

It’s a bridge so ideally I want non engaging Ti bases.
Previously I used compact conical abutments with a passive abutment. But ideally I want to use a Ti base I can directly screw down.

ToothmakerIDL

ToothmakerIDL

Reaction score
That is southern's version old Biomet external 3.4 compatible implant.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
One of the friendly implant suppliers here shared this if it's of any help. Sorry I can't remember who for certain, and don't want to say the wrong one.
External Hex measurements implant interface.png

C

cobusfourie

Reaction score
Southern Implants have a non engaging component CIA- NX- 34. Biomet 3i work well with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keith goldstein

keith goldstein

Reaction score
Southern Implants have a non engaging component CIA- NX- 34. Biomet 3i work well with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have the 3i osseotite external hex ti bases for this and it was DESS-USA who sent that diagram. Call us at 855 337 7872 or visit/order online at www.dess-usa.com. We have the library files too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
We have the 3i osseotite external hex ti bases for this and it was DESS-USA who sent that diagram. Call us at 855 337 7872 or visit/order online at www.dess-usa.com. We have the library files too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
That's what seemed right, but when in doubt...
Thanks!