Some problems after pouring technique

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
I am using this technique for years now had 0 problems so far , recently last month or so i always get these bubbles or how you call them ... lack of filling of acrylic in random places of the dentures ..always in thr internal side facing the gypsum and never on the bucal sides .. on the bucal everything its ok ... i know i did not change anything in my steps and can't figure out what seems to be going on with this ... anyone may had this and fixed it i would be more then thankful for help

Attachments

• 20190828_125632.jpg
    20190828_125632.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 20190826_182218.jpg
    20190826_182218.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 79
  • 20190902_123259.jpg
    20190902_123259.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 20190826_182213.jpg
    20190826_182213.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 20190828_125632.jpg
    20190828_125632.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 72
Holy

Holy

Reaction score
these bubbles from model. you need to soak the model in the water enough.

W

William matwijec

Reaction score
I always put my models on the pressure pot before coating them with diluted separator, If you switched something I would suspect that. If you have been pouring long its probably a fluke and won't happen again.

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
I always put my models on the pressure pot before coating them with diluted separator, If you switched something I would suspect that. If you have been pouring long its probably a fluke and won't happen again.
Its surely not a fluke .. i have this every pouring in the last month or so ... i really worked like this with no problems at all in the last years .. have no idea what's causing t.. thinking on buying a new pressure pot

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
How does your hose connect to the pot? With a bicycle type filler or an actual full time hose?

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
What you mean ? 🤔
Not a hard question. Do you fill your pot like a car or bike tire or is your pot permanently hooked up to a pressure source? My thought is you are losing pressure before the cure is complete. May be a bad gasket.... But if you don't answer the question we can't help.

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
Not a hard question. Do you fill your pot like a car or bike tire or is your pot permanently hooked up to a pressure source? My thought is you are losing pressure before the cure is complete. May be a bad gasket.... But if you don't answer the question we can't help.
Ohh.. yes ots like a bike / car .. not losing any pressure because i release the air after 1 hour .. +.i have a watch which shows 2 bars are filled with air ... in the past i had what you are talking about and then i had all over the denture micro mini bubbles.. in this case my air its ok

Chalky

Chalky

Reaction score
is this occurring with the same batch of acrylic that was working fine..? or is this a new batch of acrylic? if your technique is the same, my question is what of your variables has changed? new batch of acrylic.. new/different separator... different technician... pressure pot conditions (temp or pressure variations)… it seems that SOMETHING has changed for the results to have changed IMO

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
is this occurring with the same batch of acrylic that was working fine..? or is this a new batch of acrylic? if your technique is the same, my question is what of your variables has changed? new batch of acrylic.. new/different separator... different technician... pressure pot conditions (temp or pressure variations)… it seems that SOMETHING has changed for the results to have changed IMO
Only thing i changed is the separator liquid .. i am using now an old bottle i had for years after my regular separator has emptied.. it may be this one is expired and makes me all this problems ? Ordering a new one today and hope this was my issue becsuse every other step i work like the book ..

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Inna-Hurry, maybe dial it back just a bit. Edy has a really good reputation here. Sometimes I don't think of things
that I may be doing wrong, or should have done differently until after I posted and start getting feedback, which then
makes me re-trace my steps.

In my book, Edy, you're fine, and it was nice to see you post again as it's been awhile :)
Shalom

edit: by the way, nice set of photos you posted with the 1st post of your thread.

I

Inna-Hurry

Reaction score
I agree with car 54 now.... Yesterday I thought it very inconsiderate having the group troubleshoot the obvious (to me). Very sorry and if a mod would like to remove my awful post I would appreciate it.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
We all have those days, I-H. Nice follow up post.

Edy

Edy

Reaction score
Inna-Hurry, maybe dial it back just a bit. Edy has a really good reputation here. Sometimes I don't think of things
that I may be doing wrong, or should have done differently until after I posted and start getting feedback, which then
makes me re-trace my steps.

In my book, Edy, you're fine, and it was nice to see you post again as it's been awhile :)
Shalom

edit: by the way, nice set of photos you posted with the 1st post of your thread.
I solved it !! Liquid separator was out of date grrrrrrrrrr ... so simple but almost made me buy a new pressure pot .. who i didnot ask but everybody kindly suggested their angle on what might cause it .
Separation it seems to be a very important factor in pouring ..always have a fresh and good brand bottle 😁[/QUOTE]

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
I solved it !! Liquid separator was out of date grrrrrrrrrr ... so simple but almost made me buy a new pressure pot .. who i didnot ask but everybody kindly suggested their angle on what might cause it .
Separation it seems to be a very important factor in pouring ..always have a fresh and good brand bottle 😁
[/QUOTE]

Well, turn into something positive. Tell us your detailed step by step technique for pour appliances.

Top Bottom