Soldering a WW clasp to a partial frame

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Total agreement on the premolar clasps, not worth buying.

That's beautiful!!

I have a few hundred feet of copper foil on spools for it, used my Kester electronics solder, and never had any way to cut it aside from the score and tap method.
Carpet and glass don't go together too well, haven't had time and a place to make anything in years, now that I think of it, I don't own a single thing I made anymore.
Don't worry he bought that door lol.

denturist-student

denturist-student

Reaction score
I haven't made anything for a while yet either. The door above wen to a friend of mine from work. I took extended leave and had nothing else to do. He bought supplies and I put it together for him. It was a pattern from a book he liked. I also did a door for mom...she measured wrong and I had to fly down and cut a foot off. Never seen her so nervous...finally sent her out to costco for shopping while I finished cutting the bottom off. But yes stained glasswork is incredibly rewarding and all my relatives know what they are getting for weddings etc.....take care and keep well...

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
I haven't made anything for a while yet either. The door above wen to a friend of mine from work. I took extended leave and had nothing else to do. He bought supplies and I put it together for him. It was a pattern from a book he liked. I also did a door for mom...she measured wrong and I had to fly down and cut a foot off. Never seen her so nervous...finally sent her out to costco for shopping while I finished cutting the bottom off. But yes stained glasswork is incredibly rewarding and all my relatives know what they are getting for weddings etc.....take care and keep well...
Still waiting for mine from my wedding.... 5 year anniversary coming up.