Software modules paid for 04/28/2017 but I still do not have them, Please help!

D

Dolphin Dental

Can someone please help me in getting the software modules I purchased and paid for LAST YEAR? I purchased a complete system from Esthetic Professionals, paid in full 04/28/2017, but I still do not have the software modules:

Ceramill M-Plant
Ceramill Mindforms-KM
Ceramill Microshell
Ceramill M-Build

I have been very patient but this has been ongoing for over 9 months and I the need software to run my business.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Ratings
29 2
Dr. Sezer,
Thank you for concern about your missing modules. The first step in rectifying any situation with a distributor is to contact the distributor. Esthetic Professionals has not received any communication from your office for over two months and we have never been contacted about missing modules at all over the last 9 months. Lets paint a complete picture of your purchase. Last year the agreement was to send the equipment to your location in Florida, which we did. You own another complete system in Canada that you have been using for years. The equipment we sold you sat in your Florida unused location for months until you decided to move it to Canada. You arranged to have the equipment shipped by a third party and then installed in Canada. Before the installation you requested the remainder of milling materials owed to you and the dongle (since you were not using the machine). At the same exact time you contacted Amann Girrbach and asked for the same items. EP and AG both shipped the items to you and you declined our shipment. Our shipment had a fully loaded dongle in the shipment you denied because of taxes that were due upon delivery because it was an international shipment. The shipment was delivered from Amann Girrbach and the installation was completed with the dongle from Amann Girrbach. If we had known that you never received the modules you paid for we would have activated. We can still activate the dongle but we need to be contacted. Please contact our Technical Support at 818-654-7069 to complete the activation. We will be contacting you shortly as well. Please, for any future questions or concerns contact us directly. DLN is not our technical support forum and I only know about this issue because a friend forwarded this thread to me. Thank you

Jesse

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Donator
Ratings
945 2
"We need to get 'Dolphin Dental' up and running with the new software asap !", AG are a good company they will take care of it i'm sure . "I don't know ,but something seems fishy here ?"

Car 54

Car 54

Ratings
2,372 26
Sounds like 2 sides to this saga. For nothing to have happend or have been resolved for 9 months sounds fishy, both ways for me. Declined shipment, declined taxes, Florida, Canada it sounds like a perfect storm of confusion.

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Ratings
29 2
"We need to get 'Dolphin Dental' up and running with the new software asap !", AG are a good company they will take care of it i'm sure . "I don't know ,but something seems fishy here ?"
Obviously very complicated situation, will be settled! Thank you

Jesse

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Ratings
29 2
Sounds like 2 sides to this saga. For nothing to have happend or have been resolved for 9 months sounds fishy, both ways for me. Declined shipment, declined taxes, Florida, Canada it sounds like a perfect storm of confusion.
Yes I agree, a perfect storm for confusion. We will handle

C

Claudia Kremer

Ratings
Can someone please help me in getting the software modules I purchased and paid for LAST YEAR? I purchased a complete system from Esthetic Professionals, paid in full 04/28/2017, but I still do not have the software modules:

Ceramill M-Plant
Ceramill Mindforms-KM
Ceramill Microshell
Ceramill M-Build

I have been very patient but this has been ongoing for over 9 months and I the need software to run my business.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Why did you pick EP over Zahn or Benco to buy this equipment?