Soft Reline Material

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
You just HAD to remind me of the piece of GREEN baloney I found underneath reline impression material, didn't you?!?!? I can still remember that smell. Puke Puke PukePukePuke
Oh, and I just finished lunch thankyouverymuch!
I just made a 20 year veteran assistant sick with that story today. She asked if I was pleased with what they gave me to do the work on the case I was picking up, and I was quite pleased with upper and lower full arch, study models, and bite reg. So I asked if she wanted to know what kind of things we are expected to deal with...
I did ask first if she still had a gag reflex....

GG - J

GG - J

Reaction score
I use it...the only quirk i've found is that it really needs to be invested and then press packed. Never had any success using just a reline jig and doing it that way...gets very porous. Also, it holds up and bonds very well to the acrylic, just rough up the acrylic appropriately. Also, it's much easier to finish if you put it in the freezer for about 15 mins. You can adjust the softness with how much liquid/powder you use as well and I have used it as CuSil type of dentures as well and seems to hold up fine.
Do you happen to have a picture of the GC finished after the reline is done

Used it for the first time the other day
adoption was great but I wasn't thrilled with the finish

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Do you happen to have a picture of the GC finished after the reline is done

Used it for the first time the other day
adoption was great but I wasn't thrilled with the finish
I'll snap a picture for you on the next one I do

B

bdwalsh3

Reaction score
I've been scouring the web for Permasoft or a "like" product in Clear. I've read this thread and just wanted to let you know that I was able to find Myerson PermaSoft. I just ordered a Clear Kit last week and it came next day. I will update on here when I utilize it in the next couple weeks. Appreciate everyone's recommendations and time. I do use the Tokuyama Sofreline Tough. I do like this for resilient soft liners in pink.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
I've been scouring the web for Permasoft or a "like" product in Clear. I've read this thread and just wanted to let you know that I was able to find Myerson PermaSoft. I just ordered a Clear Kit last week and it came next day. I will update on here when I utilize it in the next couple weeks. Appreciate everyone's recommendations and time. I do use the Tokuyama Sofreline Tough. I do like this for resilient soft liners in pink.
I've used the pink, it's not the same as the old Permasoft. It's clear with a pink tint to it. It works just fine. You won't see any difference from the old and new clear.

model guy

model guy

Donator
Reaction score
I’ve been using GC’a Super soft. My accounts like it. The plus side is you don’t need to paint a sealer on it but the down side is that it is a tank cure.