So... 3shape or exocad?

mightymouse

mightymouse

Reaction score
They have just removable option only no ned for C&B. You can get the rmovable module only. Best to call a reseller. They have changed they way they do a lot of stuff from 2016.
Wow, so I didn’t see the big sticker on exocads website that says “SOLD AS A STAND ALONE” but your post made me aware of it. Will reach out to the resellers Im looking to use. Have so many questions. Like the fact that the articulator module is not advertised as a stand alone module. That is crucial for its integration for dentures. Anyways thanks everyone for the insight. Going back to the bat cave and finding some answers.
Calculate Fox Tv GIF by Ghosted

doug

doug

Reaction score
We started with Jensen, when they were involved in digital. We have since moved to Dominion Milling Center, who has unbranded, fully open Exocad. The difference was amazing. They have wonderful support as every time we call Jake says:"Let me get on Team viewer with you." We need very little support at this point as we have been at it for 8 years.

mightymouse

mightymouse

Reaction score
We started with Jensen, when they were involved in digital. We have since moved to Dominion Milling Center, who has unbranded, fully open Exocad. The difference was amazing. They have wonderful support as every time we call Jake says:"Let me get on Team viewer with you." We need very little support at this point as we have been at it for 8 years.
Hold on, so this is strange. See Dominion Milling Center is our reseller. Ive called and no answer, then I found out they go by a different name so I called and emailed, no answer. Found his wife’s email, and you guessed it, no answer. So what gives? Are they in fact still around as they were awesome and as you said quick to help. I just assumed that because of COIVD they were one of the labs that didn’t make it. Please if you can give me a number or email to get a hold of them.

Season 4 What GIF by The Office

doug

doug

Reaction score
804-285-0777 Arressa is who usually answers the phone. I'll call them in the morning myself to see what's up.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Reaction score
Hold on, so this is strange. See Dominion Milling Center is our reseller. Ive called and no answer, then I found out they go by a different name so I called and emailed, no answer. Found his wife’s email, and you guessed it, no answer. So what gives? Are they in fact still around as they were awesome and as you said quick to help. I just assumed that because of COIVD they were one of the labs that didn’t make it. Please if you can give me a number or email to get a hold of them.

the-lord-of-the-rings-lotr.gif

Top Bottom