Snap on Smile

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
I am in need of having a couple snap on smiles made. Does anyone on here make them? If not is there any lab that you would recommend . Thanks

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
So I used to go directly to Denmat but they're a bit expensive and now they've opened it up to anyone who uses Zirlux. I haven't tried it from this company but I've been in touch with them and they make it and they're pretty affordable:
www.custom-milling.com

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
we have made some in the last few months.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
My understanding is if you call it Snap-on-smile, you might be running close to copyright or TM infringement
and DenMat might come after you. So you might want to be careful using that - they probably paid alot
in advertising, and DDS offices have to pay a premium to be a provider.
This might have changed, but just be careful. A little R at the end of something tells me to be careful when
quoting a name or someone.
LCM

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Where I used to work we got in on the DenMat brand SnapOnSmile and had to pay an entry fee and sign, effectively, a non-compete that we wouldn't sell anything similar. But that was a while ago.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
My understanding is if you call it Snap-on-smile, you might be running close to copyright or TM infringement
and DenMat might come after you. So you might want to be careful using that - they probably paid alot
in advertising, and DDS offices have to pay a premium to be a provider.
This might have changed, but just be careful. A little R at the end of something tells me to be careful when
quoting a name or someone.
LCM
correct, i didnt use their name when making mine ;)