Smelly atmosphere

Toni Toscano

Toni Toscano

Reaction score
So hubby is on site today and appagently recieved a ripe one. Has fans going and doors open (since its so nice out yay). He emptied Vaccum and garbage to rid what he can. Yet the smell still lingers. I told him I have tried some vics on the inside of a mask. Maybe odor absorbers from hardware store?
But I like to use what I already have if I can. So I am interested to see what various hacks you brilliants folks have come up with over the years

Toni Toscano

Toni Toscano

Reaction score
You know those nice old dentures with christmas dinner from last year still on it?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
So hubby is on site today and appagently recieved a ripe one. Has fans going and doors open (since its so nice out yay). He emptied Vaccum and garbage to rid what he can. Yet the smell still lingers. I told him I have tried some vics on the inside of a mask. Maybe odor absorbers from hardware store?
But I like to use what I already have if I can. So I am interested to see what various hacks you brilliants folks have come up with over the years
Mint mouthwash on mask will help mask the odor, or at least add a minty freshness to the olfactory offender.

If it's seriously bad, most aerosol air fresheners have formaldehyde in them to kill off a few nasal receptors they can't fool. First part is true at least.

Extension cord, carry it and the handpiece outside if on the first floor.

Toni Toscano

Toni Toscano

Reaction score
You are probably right that is most likely the best route. Maybe I should just build an outside unit for the stinky ones. I wonder if ill have to get hazmat labels.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
A

Anton Trofimenko

Reaction score

Light up an incense!!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
You are probably right that is most likely the best route. Maybe I should just build an outside unit for the stinky ones. I wonder if ill have to get hazmat labels.
4ft square, just big enough for a chair, shelfdesk and light. Window on right and left, and the whole thing on a big lazy susan to rotate it to account for changing wind directions.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
you're still sitting in the back

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
keeps everyone in the front

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
febreeze car air fresheners on your vents.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score

Put in ultrasonic with your favorite cleaner/disinfectant, if reline try to pull out /cut out as much of the old soft liner as possible to reduce the grinding. Other than that get used to it, dentures are smelly :)

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
molecule plus from northwoods products, or buy a small ozanator to run after you leave
my 2 cents

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
molecule plus from northwoods products, or buy a small ozanator to run after you leave
my 2 cents
Great idea! Also the outside air vent is a great as well. We sometimes burn scented candles. ( helps with the zen vibe in this crazy biz)
And...... wear latex gloves so your not smelling it at dinner:eek:

Top Bottom