Small operatory grinding station?

K

kytoothdude

Reaction score
We are an in house lab and our dr has tasked me with finding a small box or ? to adjust dentures in the operatory. Ideally it will be enclosed and can connect to operatory suction. Oh yeah, it needs to be cheap also. Thank you for any and all ideas, suggestions.

K

kytoothdude

Reaction score
Don't know how the emoji got in there. Should say ideally.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
We are an in house lab and our dr has tasked me with finding a small box or ? to adjust dentures in the operatory. Ideally it will be enclosed and can connect to operatory suction. Oh yeah, it needs to be cheap also. Thank you for any and all ideas, suggestions.
Cheap usually means too small to work in practically. I have a couple from elite dental that ran around 1200 each from more than 10 years back.

There was a thread here that showed some custom done stuff that seemed affordable

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Don't know how the emoji got in there. Should say ideally.
Caplitalized the I in Ideally vs i ideally

I have a Buffalo Optiblast workstation. It's intended for doing sandblasting in the operatory, but works ok for other things too. Reasonable suction from the built in Fan with a car engine air filter on the back. Lighted. But it is a little cramped.
Ruler in cm if there was any doubt.

Attachments

• 20180502_102945b.jpg
    20180502_102945b.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 36
  • 20180502_103012b.jpg
    20180502_103012b.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
I used the 'castagnolo dental grinding work station' for 10 yrs always found it comfortable and spacious .
1023277S_600x600.jpg

K

kytoothdude

Reaction score
We have a Handler 550 in the lab but even that is too big for the op.

Top Bottom